Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Legacy - Sim Style Dynasty - Work up Coaching Ladder - No Cheese

• Facebook
  • Display
    ok. bouncing over there now.

Update: No Spots Left

If you want to leave your GT and a short description of yourself. We'll put you on a waiting list. We have about 2 guys who are questionable at this point.

Hey I know you guys said you're all filled up, but I just want to put my name on the waiting list.

Gamertag: TheBaron51
    Age: 22 (Hope this isn't a problem, if it is, just let me know, won't hurt my feelings. )
    About myself: I'm a native of Ohio and can remember the dreaded John Cooper years, so I understandably revere the departed Jim Tressel. Been playing NCAA forever, all the way back when it was on the PS1. I'm new to Online Dynasties (again, hope this isn't a problem but just say if it is, I don't wanna impose) but not online play. I know it might be a bit presumptuous to have this be my first OD, but the way I see it, I want to start with a good group, and this thread certainly looks like it. Plus the SIM style, sans cheese, realism definitely appeals to me. And with the coaching progression is definitely something I want. But again, let me know if you'd rather I have more OD experience under my belt and I'll bow out.

As to questions: Whats your guys stance on custom playbooks? Also, have you guys made a determination on whether or not you'll be starting this off as a coordinators or Head Coaches? (I know it's a low star/prestige affair to start, which appeals to me).

Thanks a lot, let me know if you think I can hop on the waiting list.

Freshman
    I also know that yall are full but i wanna put my name on the list.

My name is Jarvis Miles

Gamertag: jmiles562000

About myself: I love college and pro football! I always had admirations on coaching and if god willing, i will achieve it one day. NCAA football and madden was my way of coach or general manger. i love this game and i wanna enjoy it with a great group of guys!

Hey guys, you both sound like great additions, thanks for adding your name to the mix. I'll let you know if we have any late drops and we'll get you in if we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossal28 View Post
    Hey guys, you both sound like great additions, thanks for adding your name to the mix. I'll let you know if we have any late drops and we'll get you in if we do.
    Awesome, appreciate it! My gamertag ( TheBaron51 ) will probably be the best way to get a hold of me.

Hi guys the name is cory i am 18 yea i know to young for yalls leauge umm i live in amarillo texas but was born and raised in oklahoma untill last year so yep i am a big oklahoma fan just wanted to say i am mature for my age i am a high school graduate i love playing real and not fakeing crap hope yall think i am an okay fit i would love to play with yall and i would go by the rules and everything i have read over it twice. thanks guys if you all read this

hope yall understand my writeing

now that i see that yall have a waiting list my gt is Pirate1997 my lil cousin put that on there and i have never felt changing it but just wanted to put my name on the waitin list

Baron, we've had a spot free up and you're in! I'll pm you too so you can be sure to get in, we are in preseason right now and most likely advancing tonight. You need to pick a team that is rated overall of 72 or less. Look forward to having you!