Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kotaku: A Walk-On Who Made the Team Wants You to Know What It Really Means

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Finally got around to reading that article. Man, if they can truly bring some of that emotion into the RTG feature, it will rival 2k's My Player mode. Let's hope cause I really do enjoy those aspects of the game if they're done correctly.
    True

I figure something has to come out soon after the ESPN article mentioned changes were coming. But maybe they're sticking to their E3 plan for that. Which in itself is only three weeks away.

I have to admit I've always thought the Road to Glory and Superstar modes have tons of potential...this guy might be able to tap it.
    I'm feeling pretty intrigued about what details are going to turn up.
    I'd like to have a lot more custom commentary relating to what's going on in the season....actually I'd like that in Dynasty just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I figure something has to come out soon after the ESPN article mentioned changes were coming. But maybe they're sticking to their E3 plan for that. Which in itself is only three weeks away.
    Yea. They might come out with a preview blog of RTG like IGN did with SS. Dynasty embargo lifts 5/23. I dont think the RTG embargo's lifts on 5/23, most likely around June 6-13. So, there definitely wont be full blog before E3. IMO
    Last edited by illwill10; 05-18-2011 at 12:28 PM.

5/23 is going to be a fun day around here

We need girlfriends back, our player needs to catch the flu and have to play through it one game, and we need to be able to go out and party and dance to increase our campus reputation lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    We need girlfriends back, our player needs to catch the flu and have to play through it one game, and we need to be able to go out and party and dance to increase our campus reputation lol.
    Yeah that was hilarious the better you were, the hotter the girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    and if your at BYU, you need to be kicked off for being "too close" to your girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    and if your at BYU, you need to be kicked off for being "too close" to your girlfriend.
    or at BYU there are four women in your frame

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    or at BYU there are four women in your frame

Nice.....