Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nothing Thread (aka How To Survive The No Internet Apocalypse)

• Facebook
  • Display

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post

Good to see my new toys are being put to use

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Necroed like a motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    But a very worthy candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

ram's Nothing Thread material

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'm not sure why I ever respond to you...

You honestly think Chip Kelly or Gus Malzahn or someone of their ilk would line up on the field, under a minute and not have one or two possible plays that they would use on the next play? That's exactly what I did... if he had came out in goalline, more than likely my first play would have worked. Since he wasn't in goalline, I knew that Power O would work. Not because of an AI issue but rather because I'd have the numbers plus the strength. TE1 takes out the CB, OT (tackle over) takes out the LOLB, RT takes DE, RG takes DT, C takes DT, FB plus pulling LG pick up any garbage. Since he has a single high safety then that leaves only the safety and the MLB1 to try to make a play but they'll either get lost in the pile or picked up by the FB/LG.

You realize that some people actually have knowledge about how the game of football is supposed to work? Besides, if I called a timeout and failed on 3rd down, that gives him the ball back with 30 seconds. 30 seconds plus 2 timeouts is enough time to setup into field goal range. If I instead run some clock down, then whether I score a TD or settle for a FG, he has very little time to answer back. That doesn't make it cheese, that is strategy.
    you are giving me attitude when I told you I simply was giving my views without judgement. How much you know about real world football is somewhat pointless here. What real world coaches would do is pointless when the video game has a larger than 50% success rate on any play.

and you are taking advantage of that in my opinion. Just giving my views as I said. No reason for you to give attitude like a football know it all when in fact you make judgements towards me based on nothing but assumptions and bias's when never having met me.

I told you I am not assuming to be right. Just wanted to see what would be thought about it. Lighten up and take it down a notch Mr. so called adult. After 210 ncaaut games and 10 online ranked games I'd say I know just as much about the games tendencies as you do. I just don't make it as big as a hobby for me that I need to pay attention to every detail and yet I still share many things here about what I see etc.

I have nothing against you gschwendt, have a good day dude.

He just gets mad when you make light of his cheese
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I've seen him QB sneak too..granted that's a little harder to do now

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    No... I get tired of him making idiotic statements. And then, when you call him on those statements, he changes his original argument.

Case in point, he said "in the real world a team would spike the ball or call a time out and think about a play" so I give him examples of two coaches that would not spike the ball or call a timeout.
    So instead of walking away or conceding his original point, he changes his argument to "what real world coaches would do is pointless when the video game has a larger than 50% success rate on any play".

So which is it? Are we going to compare the game to real life or are we going to go back to his favorite old argument that the game is "just a toy"?

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

No... I get tired of him making idiotic statements. And then, when you call him on those statements, he changes his original argument.

Case in point, he said "in the real world a team would spike the ball or call a time out and think about a play" so I give him examples of two coaches that would not spike the ball or call a timeout.
    So instead of walking away or conceding his original point, he changes his argument to "what real world coaches would do is pointless when the video game has a larger than 50% success rate on any play".

So which is it? Are we going to compare the game to real life or are we going to go back to his favorite old argument that the game is "just a toy"?
    whats with the confrontational anger? I told you I was just giving initial viewpoints and you are taking this far too seriously. I'm not bouncing from one side to the other. I'm asking where should the 2 comparably meet with the video game being the focus point because the video game is not and never will be real life. Its not an argument, its a fact that it is a toy because you can have all the knowledge about football you want when you play another kid who can score a TD in 1 or 3 throws with no knowledge at all.

there are no idiotic statements here. I am an adult trying to have polite fun, back and forth about a football video game. You are taking and making things personal with no intentions from me and insulting me for simply saying what I think in the process.

You can explain yourself without being insulting about it I would hope. You are a married adult in his 30s getting offended about defending a video game ? take a breather dude

Despite my better judgement, I was calm and rational with you and again despite my better judgement, expected the same from you. But despite me giving you a reason for my actions, you threw in your opinion which very few every want to hear and even fewer typically agree with. To add to that, you again, as I stated before, changed what you were saying from the first post to the next... not only regarding real-life vs game but also going no huddle vs running the clock.

No other person in the history of message boards has ever made me as aggravated as you have. If I had my way, you would have been shown the door in the first year that we were open. So there... there is your reasoning as to why I'm being confrontational with you. Take that with you as you go forward into the world.

If anyone else would care to discuss my videos, I'd be happy to do it... but to have YOU call me out as not using "straight philophy" and not "being an adult", that's where I get fed up with you.

Despite my better judgement, I was calm and rational with you and again despite my better judgement, expected the same from you. But despite me giving you a reason for my actions, you threw in your opinion which very few every want to hear and even fewer typically agree with. To add to that, you again, as I stated before, changed what you were saying from the first post to the next... not only regarding real-life vs game but also going no huddle vs running the clock.

No other person in the history of message boards has ever made me as aggravated as you have. If I had my way, you would have been shown the door in the first year that we were open. So there... there is your reasoning as to why I'm being confrontational with you. Take that with you as you go forward into the world.

If anyone else would care to discuss my videos, I'd be happy to do it... but to have YOU call me out as not using "straight philophy" and not "being an adult", that's where I get fed up with you.
    you have personal and control issues based on nothing but false perceptions and contrived judgments.

The youtube famous Tommy G being stalked by the paparazzi again

Me thinks I'm gonna be spending the rest of the night reading through G's videos thread.

The youtube famous Tommy G being stalked by the paparazzi again
    I've been nothing but nice to the guy but he continues to create this animosity in his head to satisfy his own anal paranoia.