Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: General College Sports Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    All this over some semi-funny comments during a private function. Go fuck yourself media.
    Well Gee is Mormon and we know what the press love to do to Mormons.

All this over some semi-funny comments during a private function. Go fuck yourself media.
    Which comments? His attack on Catholics or on Pollocks?

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

BOOOOOOMER SOOOOOONER!!! Congrats to the softball team on NCAA Championship #2.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    BOOOOOOMER SOOOOOONER!!! Congrats to the softball team on NCAA Championship #2.

Typed by thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Which comments? His attack on Catholics or on Pollocks?

Either/or.

I'm both Catholic and Polish. If anyone had a right to be offended or hate Gee for his comments against both, it would be me. Instead, I got some mild laughs and chuckles from his comments. All the fucking pussies in this country need to grow some goddamn balls. They all bitch left and right about free speech, but when someone makes a joke they don't like, oh, suddenly, "how dare they, they should be fired". All those bitching about this can go choke on a dick.

Either/or.

I'm both Catholic and Polish. If anyone had a right to be offended or hate Gee for his comments against both, it would be me. Instead, I got some mild laughs and chuckles from his comments. All the fucking pussies in this country need to grow some goddamn balls. They all bitch left and right about free speech, but when someone makes a joke they don't like, oh, suddenly, "how dare they, they should be fired". All those bitching about this can go choke on a dick.
    I agree. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in now and you have to be smarter than that - which is asking alot of an old man who didn't live in this sort of world his whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I agree. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in now and you have to be smarter than that - which is asking alot of an old man who didn't live in this sort of world his whole life.

Very unfortunately.

Agreed, that is asking a lot for an old man, back when you could crack jokes like that, people had some laughs and that was it. But regardless, the comments were NOWHERE on par with the level of backlash, bitching and media whoring that followed it. The demanding for him to be fire or hounding him so long that he resigned just to get it all to end is ridiculous. As I said before, the media can go fuck itself. And this is coming from someone who has spent the better part of the last 8 or 9 years working in media (newspaper for two years then radio). Shit like this is making me disgusted to work in this field and being in any way associated with those jackoffs.

Interesting read about coaches on the hot seat.
    http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-.../story/1414614

Mack Brown needs to stay the Longhorn coach for life. Mike Leach is in odd name on the list. I think he will get a few years to turn it around. He just needs to find his inner-pirate.

Last edited by CLW; 06-07-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Very informative post

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Very informative post
    for some reason its not letting me copy/paste the P.J. Hairston Meme. Some fans must be runnin' this joint now.

a jock is a BMOC is a jock..and so it goes

Either/or.

Smooth, you realize that he has a history of comments and stuff he shouldn't say, as he almost incriminated O$U at times to the NCAA by his boasting and strange comments? He had been warned previously that he had to watch what he said. It wasn't those comments alone that ended his time......it was the straw that broke the back though.....

Either/or.

Polish ? I always pictured you as an African-American dude. But I guess only white guys use Space Balls avatars

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Polish ? I always pictured you as an African-American dude. But I guess only white guys use Space Balls avatars

Spoiler: show
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-20-2013 at 05:26 PM.

He definitely let celebrity go to his head. Your next Tony Romo.

Didn't that happen before he was even a starter?