Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pasta Padre: NCAA 11 Pregame Screenshots

• Facebook
  • Display

Pasta Padre: NCAA 11 Pregame Screenshots

The dude abides.

screen shots are nice, but please give me something else, something with a little weight to it

I really like the models though

Looks great... like the definition in the arm... you can really tell that linear lighting is going to boost graphical details that we've not really focused on before like that... being able to see the creaeses in arms and legs and it NOT look like plastic...

Not every release/article/blog can be ground-breaking and earth-shattering... so just seeing stuff like this is good for me... no to be a "voice of opposition" and im sure cdenz isn't really saying that he don't want these but, I've seen a good bit of posts already on "other" sites that have spoiled themselves from the generous EA info this year... who now think they are entitled to something rather than being grateful that they are being listened to...

"E"

Seeing the National Champions signage in the backdrop of the Florida entrance is really cool. Adds some historical relevance and weight to the Gators in-game.

details look really good. can't wait for the 14th to play the demo.

speaking of the demo, could this be a hint towards the teams that could be in the demo?

A few more posted by Operation Sports..

Attached Images Attached Images

Time to pull some strings & get us a Husker screenshot guys!!!!

Everything just looks really good. It's looking like maybe just starters are coming out of the tunnel. Doesn't look like the whole team. But that's ok. I still haven't seen visitors entrances.

I was thinking the same thing about maybe the teams for the demo. But these were last season's demo teams, so I doubt it will be those same teams this year.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Everything just looks really good. It's looking like maybe just starters are coming out of the tunnel. Doesn't look like the whole team. But that's ok. I still haven't seen visitors entrances.

I was thinking the same thing about maybe the teams for the demo. But these were last season's demo teams, so I doubt it will be those same teams this year.
    Last year's demo teams were Florida and LSU were they not?

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Last year's demo teams were Florida and LSU were they not?
    NCAA 10 demo was Oklahoma and Florida I believe. NCAA '09 was LSU and Ohio State, with Texas and Florida mascot mode teams.

JB, you suck for leaving the three other Ohio State pics out. Pasta specifically said there were four Ohio State pics and three Florida pics

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    Everything just looks really good. It's looking like maybe just starters are coming out of the tunnel. Doesn't look like the whole team. But that's ok.
    It's definitely neither the starters or the entire team. In the Ohio State shots, I see all three Buckeye quarterbacks: Pryor, Bauserman, and Guiton. Seems like it's all of the offensive skill players ... I don't see any linemen or defensive skill players. I see QBs, WRs and HBs.

Wait, I see Chekwa too, a DB. So maybe it's just the first X number of players numerically?
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 06-02-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Looks good but I sure wish NCAA was able to have a mixture of helmets and head shots as some of the shots look a little out of place when everyone is wearing a helmet. Regardless, I am very excited. Any word on whether intros are only home-team specific?????

Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    NCAA 10 demo was Oklahoma and Florida I believe. NCAA '09 was LSU and Ohio State, with Texas and Florida mascot mode teams.
    Oh that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    JB, you suck for leaving the three other Ohio State pics out. Pasta specifically said there were four Ohio State pics and three Florida pics

It's definitely neither the starters or the entire team. In the Ohio State shots, I see all three Buckeye quarterbacks: Pryor, Bauserman, and Guiton. Seems like it's all of the offensive skill players ... I don't see any linemen or defensive skill players. I see QBs, WRs and HBs.

Wait, I see Chekwa too, a DB. So maybe it's just the first X number of players numerically?
    Maybe I did that on purpose :p lol .... actually when he posted the article there were only four pictures.

they added more shots to the Ohio State and Florida galleries on their facebook pages(NCAA)

http://www.facebook.com/easportsncaafootball?v=photos

This is a gorgeous shot. The sky looks really nice, but the best thing about it is the shadow it casts on the far corner of the stadium, with the 'sun' right behind it going down. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=400385867279

And this too is nice. You can just really tell the atmosphere is going to be better because of the lighting. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=400386477279

The art director (Jean Adams) & team did a great job with the lighting and also the skies, as Jayrah pointed out in the pic. For lack of a better word, the skies have an 'epic' feel to them. The visual atmosphere is really impressive in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    The art director (Jean Adams) & team did a great job with the lighting and also the skies, as Jayrah pointed out in the pic. For lack of a better word, the skies have an 'epic' feel to them. The visual atmosphere is really impressive in the game.
    Like this kind of epic?

Agreed though....they look phenomenal. Why are so many Jim Rome words being used to describe this? LOL

It's come a long ways from the days of the plastic-looking jerseys.

Has it been mentioned anywhere if real time lighting will be in this year or does it just change at the half still?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Has it been mentioned anywhere if real time lighting will be in this year or does it just change at the half still?
    It changed at the quarters didn't it? I don't think it has changed this year.