Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 12 Custom Covers

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by VWEBBJR View Post
    I played ball in college and I was actually on the old NCAA on the old gen. I played RB and I would like to request a cover with myself on it. I have some pics below for anyone that would like to spend some time creating a cover for me. Thanks in advance, the work here is nice. FYI, I went to Eastern Illinois University and I graduated in 2006. Tony Romo was our starting QB my freshman year.
    Unfortunately those are a bit too small to work with. The first pic would probably need to be nearly double that size in order to give a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Unfortunately those are a bit too small to work with. The first pic would probably need to be nearly double that size in order to give a good result.
    OK, is there any way that I can upload the picture straight from my computer into this thread instead of grabbing it off a web page?

OK, is there any way that I can upload the picture straight from my computer into this thread instead of grabbing it off a web page?
    If you have a higher quality version, you can always upload it to imageshack.us (I don't think they'll resize it) or certainly can upload it to sendspace.com and then paste the link to either here.

If you have a higher quality version, you can always upload it to imageshack.us (I don't think they'll resize it) or certainly can upload it to sendspace.com and then paste the link to either here.
    OK, thanks. And that's the problem that I'm running in to; the quality. Those pictures are a few years old and I don't have a higher quality picture. Hopefully, I can keep looking and maybe find one.

Too bad I don't have any huge pics of me when I was a student athletic trainer at Southern Miss. I think I'd look good on the cover taping an ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Too bad I don't have any huge pics of me when I was a student athletic trainer at Southern Miss. I think I'd look good on the cover taping an ankle.
    LOL, good one.

[QUOTE=VWEBBJR;53368]I played ball in college and I was actually on the old NCAA on the old gen. I played RB and I would like to request a cover with myself on it. I have some pics below for anyone that would like to spend some time creating a cover for me. Thanks in advance, the work here is nice. FYI, I went to Eastern Illinois University and I graduated in 2006. Tony Romo was our starting QB my freshman year.

youve got the right jersey number haha

Did you pick 29 or was that what you could get at the time ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post

youve got the right jersey number haha

Did you pick 29 or was that what you could get at the time ?

I was given that number but I wore number 5 in high school. There was another Running Back with that number so I had to keep that number until my Sophomore season. Once he left, they asked if I wanted to switch to #5, but I kept #29 because it had so much significance in my personal life. My mom's birthday is on July 29th and that was the same day that my grandpa died on. So, 29 it was!
    Last edited by VWEBBJR; 04-27-2011 at 02:27 PM.

I started messing around with PS4 yesterday and this is what I got, I didn't finish it. Plus the brushes I used were ones that were used in 11 and 10. This is my first time ever doing this and its fun, but its time consuming since I'm learning on the fly.

Ok, I'm starting to get better at this. I still need cut out my main picture though. The player if former Mizzou SS Pig Brown, a good friend of mine.

Ok, I'm starting to get better at this. I still need cut out my main picture though. The player if former Mizzou SS Pig Brown, a good friend of mine.

starting to get better,eh....?...it looks like bad weather

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    starting to get better,eh....?...it looks like bad weather
    LOL. Yea, I know this doesn't look too good. BUT, considering where I started,...whew! Working on a much better one now and will post it soon.

Since I'm from New Orleans, I'm a Saints fan by default. The Saints WOULD draft Ingram the year I get a custom cover.

could one of privileged guys who get preferred treatment ask for a Penn State cover ?

..heck how about a Jopa cover with a couple players around him in the background... I have no business being here..just throwing in creative suggestions...

Alabama HB Trent Richardson for coachdenz.

And just FYI, I talked with denz (he lives around Tuscaloosa)... he's doing good but expected to be without power for upto a week.

Alabama HB Trent Richardson for coachdenz.

And just FYI, I talked with denz (he lives around Tuscaloosa)... he's doing good but expected to be without power for upto a week.
    Glad to hear he's alright.

Now that I see Trent Richardson, I makes me think that I'm going to need an Eddie Lacey (RB, Alabama) and Eric Reid (FS, LSU) covers eventually. They both went to school at Dutchtown High, right outside of Baton Rouge. I'm one of the assistant athletic trainers at that school.

I did wonder about some people being near to that crap going on ?

For the memories someone should do an Arizona St uni with last year's jersey's, not those monstrocities they will be using this year.

Can anyone make me a Jeff Tuel WSU Cover Xbox 360?