Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Wishlist Tournament

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Double D tits on a stick.
    that would have to be one strong stick

Now that I have my Road to Glory blog complete, I am going to try to focus on getting this together next week.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Now that I have my Road to Glory blog complete, I am going to try to focus on getting this together next week.

My wishlist --

1. Online/offline career. Would love to see the ability to compete against friends in the same career and tournaments.

2. Swing Stick Improvements. Being as we've had (more or less) the same stick movements, I think it's time for a bit of a change. Something a little more challenging and realistic. I think getting rid of the button mashing for using power is a good start.

Idea - maybe instead of using a button to increase power, we could include holding down one of the trigger buttons instead as you swing the club. The trick is, doing this makes the swing much more sensitive. Meaning if you aren't dead on, you run the risk of a more off balanced shot. That is how golf is played, more power you try and add, the more you take away from accuracy and balance.

3. ALLOWING DLC COURSES ALREADY PURCHASED FOR TW12 TO BE USED IN TW13!!! As someone who bought every DLC course for TW12, I'd like to see this. Keep adding new courses as DLC, and let me carry the ones I have over.

4. Presentation improvements. More TV style presentation, maybe cut scenes of our golfers walking up to the 18th green, Masters green jacket presentations...whatever. Just keep improving!

This is my list so far, love the ideas I'm seeing as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    - DLC courses that transfer from game-to-game instead of needing to be re-purchased.

- Ability to achieve any Course Mastery or Sponsor objective regardless of your current level for them; for example, making a 50 ft. putt before you make Silver Course Mastery currently doesn't "count" towards the Gold requirement.

- More statistical overlays over the course of the game; for example, if you're in Round 4 of a tournament, an overlay should pop up as you play saying your score on that hole in Rounds 1-3.

- Better celebration sequences at the close of a tournament. Winning the Masters should feel significantly more important than winning at TPC Scottsdale.

- Ability to choose between "Broadcast" presentation (with commentary & overlays) or "Golfer" presentation (with only caddie, ambient noise like crowds, and the scorecard to track progress.
    I pretty much agree with all of this. There are a few others I would like to add as well --

1. (Pretty much already announced) Kinect support for Xbox 360.

2. I think even though I've touched on presentation before, after reading the above, I think the major thing I'm looking for is something different when it comes to major tournaments.

Majors should feel different. More lively crowds, more stat overlays and better celebrations at the end (golfer walking up to green, trophy celebration/green jacket, cut scenes and stat overlays). I also loved (I don't know how many people loved this, but I did) the fact that in the Masters you couldn't use spin or power. Added to the challenge. If there were a better way to implement power that made it more difficult, it might be ok to add that but I'm all for the idea of making majors more difficult.

3. I'd like to see a more dynamic performance system in career mode. Something like Madden 12 is adding. For instance, if you struggle early in a round or tournament, it can affect your swing or landing zones for the rest if you struggle early. It can even harm/help you as the weeks go on. I don't expect anything major here, and realize it could be tough to implement but it'd be nice to see something that could be implemented into the career mode that carries over week to week.

Make the "lie" information more readily available. It should be on the screen when you are lining up your shot, IMO

I'd like to see a more accurate swing in regards to percentage, especially on the low end. If you have to hit 50% or lower it's a real quick swing that isn't a true 50% of your swing

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I'd like to see a more accurate swing in regards to percentage, especially on the low end. If you have to hit 50% or lower it's a real quick swing that isn't a true 50% of your swing
    Agreed! If I have to hit a 35% shot to get to the green from where I am, it's almost impossible. Even going instant down up on the stick as fast as I humanly can, I still end up with something like 45% power. Find a way to make it easier to hit those 50% or less shots without having to pull off a "fastest as you humanly can" swing every time.

agreed with most

100% the dlc courses should carry over that way they can add new dlc courses every year i dont wanna buy 2013 and then again see that i can dl oakmont bethpage ect i wanna have those since i dled them already and have the opportunity to dlc new courses.

Also I love the idea to search your dlc courses prior to each season and rotate the courses in the tournaments provided. or if that is not possible give us the opportunity to chooses which courses are used in each tournament.

I would like to see qualifying for the ryder cup or presidents cup not the ability to just play it as a separate part of the game not part of your career.

I like the option to choose to play along side the person you would be paired with during the 4th round on/off option.

Love the previous round scoring on the hole idea.

I like the caddy but like alot of games you should unlock better caddies and have the option on which to choose each having positives and negatives. giving them some character.

Playing on tour pro my accuracy should not be maxed at 75% because i dont use sponsor boasts.

Also get rid of the fake courses replace those with courses like

Kiwah Island the Ocean Course (basically banned by the players and pga)
    The International the Pines Course (over 8300 with a 715 par 5 and a 277 par 3)
    Winged Foot Golf Club West Course
    PGA West Stadium Course Pros complained it was too hard so it was taken off the tour and is used for Q school)
    Shinnecock Hills
    Medinah Country Club No. 3

this is the championship DLC pack needed!!!!

Make the wind more consistent. I've seen a number of times where it changes about 4 to 5 mph during my backswing