Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 - 6/21 Patch Details

• Facebook
  • Display

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 - 6/21 Patch Details

From Handsward:

Hey guys,

I will be posting a full write-up on what is changed with the patch tomorrow morning. We have a server reload that will take place tomorrow for some patch features to take effect. I can't say what is in the patch until this reload has been performed. Sorry for the wait on the info and we appreciate your patience.

Here is the rundown of all fixes included in the most recent update:

1. Challenge Tiger Bug: Tiger shooting -70 in your career when you challenge him for the #1 spot will no longer happen.
    2. All new Twitter feed feature: Check out the latest tweets from your favorite Tiger 12 Golfers in the ticker.
    3. Reboot crash (360 only): This crash was happening to 360 users. When the crash took place, your entire system would reboot. This crash has been fixed.
    4. Gamernet crash: Freezing at the challenge info screen when loading into a gamernet clip has been fixed.
    5. Incorrect course options load screen when entering a live tournament has been removed.
    6. Masters scorecard bug: Issue resolved involving multiple users playing at Augusta and the scorecard not tracking properly.
    7. Lefty Lie Indicator: Now correctly shows the lie (abovew or below feet part) for left-handed golfers.
    8. Added Dolby dts logo to PS3 XMB background
    9. Fixed loft stick spin being reset on your custom shot when you cycle to a caddy shot and back
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7220177.page

Not sure where to put this so I'll put it here. I've noticed some inconsistencies with the commentary regarding the holes as well. The main one I remember since I just played there was Wailee. On hole 10, it's a par 5, and the commentary starts out on the holes saying it's the longest par 4 on the course.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Not sure where to put this so I'll put it here. I've noticed some inconsistencies with the commentary regarding the holes as well. The main one I remember since I just played there was Wailee. On hole 10, it's a par 5, and the commentary starts out on the holes saying it's the longest par 4 on the course.
    It's always done that.

However, since the patch, I've noticed that Nantz is often drunk. He'll surprisingly brag about you driving it to the green on a par three and then talk about an eagle opportunity on a par four when you're laying two.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    It's always done that.

However, since the patch, I've noticed that Nantz is often drunk. He'll surprisingly brag about you driving it to the green on a par three and then talk about an eagle opportunity on a par four when you're laying two.
    Yeah, I haven't played since the patch so yes it's always been there. I just didn't know where to put it, and since we were talking about bugs here I thought I would mention it.

It's always done that.

Well he did just get divorced I think.

It's always done that.

I have been getting this one since I started playing the game. The first couple of times getting this information I was excited "sweet, I've got a shot at eagle" then my freaking debbie downer caddy tells me that it is only a birdie. That SOB is going to get a putter wrapped around his head one of these times.

It would help if my short term memory would be better, but I'm pretty good at forgetting things a second after I do it