Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Wishlist Tournament

• Facebook
  • Display

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Wishlist Tournament

Just like we have done with the NCAA Football and Madden series, we are going to bring you a wishlist tournament for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13. Please post your wishlist items in this thread. We will look to kick this tournament off within the next few weeks.

Online Leagues
    More than 4 players at a time
    Course/Hole Creator from scratch
    Pre-cache next hole while playing current hole to reduce load times between holes

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Online Leagues
    Pre-cache next hole while playing current hole to reduce load times between holes
    Really like that last idea, that would be sweet.

Online leagues, I wish I have more input but not until tonight around 930pm will I have ever been in an online game for TW. I will post my thoughts at a later time.

I realize this will be difficult but one idea regarding this that they could do, they could use Google Maps to create an elevation map. For example, look at this pedometer map I created of the first hole of the course I grew up playing. You'll notice on the elevation at the bottom, it will show that it starts off at sea level, then dips as it goes towards the bend, then reaches a peak just after the bend before going back down around the green. So for this, you would create the basic outline of the hole (teebox, fairway, green, water, sand, etc.) and then use this to modify the elevation. Obviously it wouldn't be 100% exact but it'd be a hell of an approximation. JB... I put you in charge of getting this in the hands of the tiger devs.

I realize this will be difficult but one idea regarding this that they could do, they could use Google Maps to create an elevation map. For example, look at this pedometer map I created of the first hole of the course I grew up playing. You'll notice on the elevation at the bottom, it will show that it starts off at sea level, then dips as it goes towards the bend, then reaches a peak just after the bend before going back down around the green. So for this, you would create the basic outline of the hole (teebox, fairway, green, water, sand, etc.) and then use this to modify the elevation. Obviously it wouldn't be 100% exact but it'd be a hell of an approximation. JB... I put you in charge of getting this in the hands of the tiger devs.
    Would this be for created courses you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Would this be for created courses you mean?
    Right... specifically created holes.

Here are some of mine.

Online Leagues
    Online Career
    Create-a-course
    More & ability to have multiple sponsors
    More in-depth course mastery achievements
    Offline career schedule generates based on the DLC you have installed
    Accenture Match Play Tournaments

Some great ideas so far. My wishlist:

I think Online leagues would be awesome. A handicapping system might be good for this as well.

Allow both PS3 and 360 players to able to partake in an online league (I know, head in the clouds). To me, if both systems are able to interact with an online league, the more games you could sell, right?

Create a course PLEASE.

A true online/offline career mode that covers a full golfing season (regular, FedEx Cup, Fall Series)

World Golf Championships (WGC-HSBC Champions, WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship, the WGC-Cadillac Championship and the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational)

Ability to change clothing colors and other items to suit liking (similar to Team Builder).

Put the Caddie in your Ear (similar to Gameflow). If not, then please give an option to turn on/off the Caddie function totally.

Automatically change clothing based on weather conditions.

Update swing tuner/club tuner to include a chipping area, bunker area, and putting area. If I want to really tune my clubs, then this would be logical. Hard to see the true reaction of the club and ball in a vanilla setting.

Ok I'm going to repeat some....
    Full online suite, especially online career

Cache next hole or anyway to cut down on load times

Not sure what to call this - notebook option or expansion of the caddie to have an option to tell me my club selection and where I put my shot the last time I played a hole.

TG and JB both great ideas

Fix the mics so it's not choppy

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Fix the mics so it's not choppy
    I was going to put that....but honestly I am not sure if that is on EA's end or Sony's end....or a little of both.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I was going to put that....but honestly I am not sure if that is on EA's end or Sony's end....or a little of both.
    Yeah I'm not sure. From what I've heard the Xbox doesn't have any problems with it in any of it's games.

Isn't it true that XBox houses all of the servers that control XBox Live while PS3 the company that puts the game out is responsible for the servers? IDK if this would have any bearing but I have never really run into an issue with mics on shooter games like Uncharted and COD, only EA

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure. From what I've heard the Xbox doesn't have any problems with it in any of it's games.

Isn't it true that XBox houses all of the servers that control XBox Live while PS3 the company that puts the game out is responsible for the servers? IDK if this would have any bearing but I have never really run into an issue with mics on shooter games like Uncharted and COD, only EA
    No it does not. I have been in party chat with friends before where there were 8 of us, 6 in one game, and the other two in different games, and we never had a single problem hearing or understanding what each person was saying.

Online Leagues
    I'd love these, although I don't think the load time is all that bad. Could be faster but its not painstakingly slow.

Ability to change green hardiness

Ability to play live tournaments with other people.

Cross-platform leaderboards
    Cross-platform leagues

That would be great as well

This.

Keep posting even if it is a repeat, that will help me with seeding.