Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Tips & Tricks Hub

• Facebook
  • Display

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Tips & Tricks Hub

Here are some videos that Fred (Oblong), Mikey (cccgolfer08) and myself did for the launch of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Importing XP
    EA SPORTS Game Changer "Oblong" explains how to import XP earned with a character from Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 to Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. You may have also earned XP by having played the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters demo.

Menu Overview
    EA SPORTS Game Changer JBHuskers walks you through the new menus in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Online Lobbies & Game Modes
    EA SPORTS Game Changer CCCGolfer08 shows you the lobbies and Online game modes in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Difficulty Level Breakdowns
    EA SPORTS Game Changer "Oblong" explains where to select difficulty levels and provides an explanation of each difficulty level in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Amateur

Pro

Tour Pro

Tournament

Swing Tuner Breakdown
    EA SPORTS Game Changer CCCGolfer08 breaks down each section of the Swing Tuner in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Accuracy

Power

Control

Putting

Club Tuner
    EA SPORTS Game Changer CCCGolfer08 shows you how to use the Club Tuner in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Speed Play
    EA SPORTS Game Changer JBHuskers shows you how to use "Speed Play" in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Shot Types
    EA SPORTS Game Changer CCCGolfer08 shows you the different shot types in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

3 Click Tutorial
    EA SPORTS Game Changer CCCGolfer08 shows you how to use the 3-Click swing in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Good stuff guys! I'll need to take a peak when I am home and can actually hear anything.

I do believe these are in-game too

Haven't had a chance to look yet.

great stuff JB

Hey guys, I'm gonna throw this in here as well. I had a blog go live today stating how I maxed out my golfer and how I recommend it if you're wanting to do it as quickly as possible:

http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...e-masters.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by cccgolfer08 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm gonna throw this in here as well. I had a blog go live today stating how I maxed out my golfer and how I recommend it if you're wanting to do it as quickly as possible:

http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...e-masters.aspx
    Sweet!

Very very useful information for someone that honestly has never played the Tiger Woods series if you can believe that or not.

Good lord I am WAY behind. My golfer is still in the low 70s and I think I only have the EA Sports Level 4 sponsorship.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Good lord I am WAY behind. My golfer is still in the low 70s and I think I only have the EA Sports Level 4 sponsorship.
    Your ahead of me, but I'm going to try and battle back lol

I'm stuck on level one of the Nike Sponsorship because I have to make a putt from off the green well I also have to get in the top 20 of the world rankings, but I'm a tourney or two away there.

I made a 57 footer last night and was stoked, it tied me for the lead on hole 16 with a par 5 upcoming. I got on the green in 2 but proceeded to then 3 putt that green for par and bogey the final hole to take 3rd. GRRRRR