Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    It isn't like you're gonna get anything...you'd get more play just getting on BF3 with us lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Status check on JB's whoring around.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    Status check on JB's whoring around.
    Exhausted. Called it an early night last night (a little after midnight)

We'll see about tonight. Should be some groupies roaming around at a blues bar.

Playing tonight probably. I'm really liking these modes.

Playing today and JB saying I decided to call it an early night reminds me of the movie Hall Pass when they all go out the first night and end up just sitting at a restaurant eating and drinking lol.

Debut trailer of the next DLC coming in September "Armored Kill"

More from Joystiq:

Battlefield 3's "Armored Kill" expansion coming this September finally gives fans of the franchise the expansion they've been waiting for, featuring vehicular mayhem like that shown in today's trailer.

Armored Kill has five new vehicles, "including mobile artillery, tanks, ATVs," along with 20 vehicle-specific unlocks and the ability to spawn in the all-new gunship. The premiere trailer above features the "Alborz Mountain" map and "Bandar Desert, the largest map in Battlefield history."

The 800,000+ BF3: Premium members will have two weeks early access to Armored Kill before the rest of the grunts. The next two Battlefield 3 expansions "Aftermath" and "End Game" are expected in December and March 2013, respectively.

And I was just getting ready to possibly sell BF3

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    And I was just getting ready to possibly sell BF3
    Hell no. There is a LOT to play yet. Close Quarters is a blast. And we're still getting content well into 2013. This game won't be on the shelf for good for me for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Hell no. There is a LOT to play yet. Close Quarters is a blast. And we're still getting content well into 2013. This game won't be on the shelf for good for me for a long time.
    Yeah I just don't know if I'll have the time for it and might as well get the cash while I can. With NCAA being a solid play so far this year I see that getting played a lot. Plus with NHL and online dynasty that will consume a lot of my time. And I'm about 98% sure I'm getting Madden. If talks me into FIFA BF3 will never get played.

I've definitely got my money out of the game so I'm not too disappointed.

Oh and I forgot that TW is a great game this year and I'm thoroughly into that as well.

FIFA is a must, I'm going to pass on Madden this year.

I'm all caught up on OD's so tonight is going to be a Battlefield 3 night. And E I can't stress enough how much you'd really like Close Quarters. It's everything you've always wanted with Deathmatch. So much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    FIFA is a must, I'm going to pass on Madden this year.

I'm all caught up on OD's so tonight is going to be a Battlefield 3 night. And E I can't stress enough how much you'd really like Close Quarters. It's everything you've always wanted with Deathmatch. So much fun!
    Yeah it's a TW night for me Madden looks good with the new connected careers so I think I'm jumping in.

DICE 'committed' to Battlefield 3 even after Battlefield 4's launch

Battlefield 4 is coming, with a beta scheduled to begin next fall, but DICE assures fans that doesn't mean a premature end to support for Battlefield 3.

Following up on earlier pledges to the same effect, the developer said on the official Battlefield blog that it intends to continue with BF3 support past the beta, continuing even after BF4 is released. "We are committed to providing an excellent Battlefield 3 experience well into the future , past the releases of Aftermath, End Game, and Battlefield 4," a representative said on the blog. "DICE is continuing its work on Battlefield 3 alongside Battlefield 4."

Of course, there's no way of telling what that "work" will entail following the release of Battlefield 4. It's certainly an impressive claim nonetheless, one that we hope isn't equivalent to pre-selling us some exclusive bridge DLC.
    I'm definitely happy to hear that. This is the most played shooter for me since SOCOM: Confrontation. I've never been as hooked to a First Person Shooter like I have on BF3. I was always partial to the TPS.

Battlefield 3: Aftermath DLC adds four maps in post-earthquake Tehran

The Battlefield 3 "Aftermath" DLC is finally official. After getting leaked a few months ago, and being mentioned again last month, the add-on has now been described in more detail by EA. There will be four new maps that take place in "a post-earthquake Tehran," along with new vehicles, a new game mode, and new assignments, achievements and dog tags to earn.

This promo page also hints at new weapons for Battlefield 3: Aftermath. There's no indication of what the new game mode is just yet, or when the content will drop. Currently, the release date is listed as "TBA" for both premium and standard BF3 players, but given that EA's shared this information with us, the DLC probably isn't too far off.

Enjoyed playing bf3 the other night. It was a blast no pun intended. I've got two OD's tonight but then I'm game to play some

Enjoyed playing bf3 the other night. It was a blast no pun intended. I've got two OD's tonight but then I'm game to play some
    I can't believe I almost won Gun Battle the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I can't believe I almost won Gun Battle the other night.
    I enjoy that mode except when I get stuck on a gun lol. I'm still a terrible shot with the pistols but I'm getting better.

I enjoy that mode except when I get stuck on a gun lol. I'm still a terrible shot with the pistols but I'm getting better.
    I never thought I'd get that close to winning EVER in that game mode.