View Poll Results: Are you getting Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, pre-ordered it.

8 57.14%
  • Yes, sometime after release.

4 28.57%
  • Yes, much further down the road.

0 0%
  • No.

2 14.29%

Thread: Poll: Are you getting Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12?

• Facebook
  • Display

Poll: Are you getting Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12?

Now that the announcement has been made, with all the improvements and addition of the Masters, will you buy this game?

Haven't pre-ordered yet, but will as soon as ebgames has a free overnight shipping promotion. I'll pick up the Collector's Edition to save on the DLC cost.

I will be picking it up most likely the Saturday after release.

I will be getting it around the time of the release, I won't be pre-ordering but I will have it within a few days of release.

Weekend after it is released

This is a definite "maybe" for me. I haven't bought TW since 09 (I'm not huge on golf games) but JB may have talked me into 12.

Thumbs up

I've been getting the game every year since the PS2 days. This year will be no different. As a matter of fact, i'm more excited about it this year because of the addition of The Masters.

Undecided. I have rented several TW's over the years but I think the last one I bought and played with any regularity was back in the PS2 days.

The Masters has me intrigued. However, unless there is an active online community here that plays throughout the year, I'm thinking its probably rental material at best as I just cannot get into the career/season modes against the CPU.

Definitely getting it...though I haven't pre-ordered.

This game looks awesome. I haven't bought a Tiger Woods game since 09 either. It's sweet that it's going to have Augusta. My question is, will it have the other courses, or atleast some other courses so you can do the PGA Tour mode, the one where you can do career mode?

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    This game looks awesome. I haven't bought a Tiger Woods game since 09 either. It's sweet that it's going to have Augusta. My question is, will it have the other courses, or atleast some other courses so you can do the PGA Tour mode, the one where you can do career mode?
    The regular version of the game (PS3/360 $59.99) will come with 14 courses, of which you can play individually or part of Career Mode. There will also be a Collector's Edition (PS3 Only $69.99) that will have 19 courses.

IIRC, this year DLC courses you purchase or download during the year will be available in Career Mode.

Very good, I'm going for the Collector's Edition then. Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Very good, I'm going for the Collector's Edition then. Thank you sir.
    Also, I forgot that if you pre-order the game from Eb Games/GameStop, you get a code for Turnberry Golf Course. Basically, pre-ordering the Collector's Edition (PS3 only) of TW 12 will get you 20 courses right on release day.