Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody still play often?

• Facebook
  • Display
    I pretty much play ncaa or madden every day. I'm in one OD (cm legacy on ps3) and we're in year 4 I think. I play the occasional random online madden game, but mostly it's ncaa. I picked up ch2k8 but haven't really started anything yet.

After playing Madden for a few weeks I came back to NCAA last night and played two dynasty games. It's was really shocking for me to see how different the games play and feel. I have been outspoken about how dissapointed I have been with Madden this year. However, I am absolutely shocked with the contrast now AFTER MADDEN'S FIFTH PATCH. Madden's Defense is really strong and running the ball is excellent (the passing game is still way too easy still...). The gameplay actually rivals NCAA now IMO. If you haven't played Madden post patch five, give it a try and then try NCAA... you will notice significant differences (plus NCAA just seems so, so much faster... and I play on slow).

I still play quite often and we are in season 15.....lol. Yeah getting games in are extrememly important to keeping the game fun. Whats even funnier is durign xmas no one was on the game, and we all came back even though we have other games to play.

I play all the time, the game is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Not online but I'm in my 7th year with Michigan. Just had my greatest game this morning (#1 with a little over 1500 score) in a loss to LSU. I was leading 17-14 and blew it. Was #1 and then fell behind Alabama who I just beat in the first game of the year (we're both 2-1). I know it would be too hard for EA to account for head to head games for every team in the polls but I think they should use head to head logic for Top 10 teams with the same record. It would make it easier to stomach.

I do find that switching things up keeps it interesting. I ran a tradition offense for a few years. Ran a spread for 2-3 seasons and am now back to traditional. I've also increased game speed from Slow to Normal. And I went back to AA from Heisman. Nice changes.

P.S. I beat Bama in Tuscaloosa. NO good reason why they should be #5 while I'm #7 and I started out as #1.
    You can't expect anything from EA Sports. I went 13-1 in an online dynasty (winning the SEC) and two 2-loss teams made the National Championship instead of me

Yeah I still play often, I usually play a game a day if you average out the week. The thing that has kept me going strong has been the two online dynasties that I am in. I love playing in both of them because of the caliber of people in both. Plus with dynasty wire, recruiting and talking smack and having close games with humans I am still very interested. Along with those I have my personal offline dynasty that I use to have fun but also test playbooks for my online games and try and trophy hunt.