Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Story of a Teacher Doin a Student

• Facebook
  • Display
    looks like pedo's are getting into special ed now ..

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Fixed.
    I guessed I should have said "all students." I have no interest in the boys. I don't have interest in the girls either but if something were to happen (which NEVER will), it won't be with a boy, I know that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a logic level , its pretty stupid to have a law involving students and teachers who are both over 18.

on a moral level, of course it can be stupid depending on the situation, but to be against the law is odd when both are adults ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orgy-home.html

English teacher arrested after she 'had sex with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'

A teacher has been jailed after being accused of having sex with five of her teenage students during an orgy at her home

Brittni Colleps, a married mother of three, invited the boys to her Texas home for the sex romp and the encounter was filmed on their cell phones.

The 27-year-old's husband was away overseas duty serving with the US military.

Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

According to a police arrest warrant affidavit, the investigation into Colleps began after a 19-year-old student told investigators about his sexual relationship with his English teacher.

The student told police the relationship began with sexually explicit text messages and photos that they sent to each other for about a week in late April.

Later that month the student drove to Colleps home in Arlington, Texas where they had sex.

He later received a text message from the teacher saying they 'had fun' and an invite back to the house.

When he arrived there were four other students from Kennedale High School present and they told police they all had sex with Colleps.

When police analyzed the teen's phone they found video footage of him and Colleps having sex. They also found sexually explicit photos and text messages the pair had sent each other.

Police later interviewed a second student who said he was present when the sex romp took place.

School officials learned about the teacher's alleged relationships and put her on leave with pay.

Schools Superintendent Gary Dugger posted a letter on the school’s website saying that the district was cooperating with investigators.

'As the alleged acts occurred off campus, once Kennedale ISD personnel were put on notice, immediate action was taken,' the letters says.

Colleps is being held in the Arlington jail on $125,000 bail after turning herself into police on Monday.

The body shot. The mug shot.

If only this would've happened between me and Mrs. Roberts. She was probably the best looking teacher we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    If only this would've happened between me and Mrs. Roberts. She was probably the best looking teacher we had.
    well, on the bright side, that means one or two things- Mrs Roberts wasnt a dumby/ psychopath..or..you just werent that hot and she never picked you...

Damn I guess we just needed to put a bag on her head.

people are so dumb when it comes to cell phones...and people complain about the government looking over your shoulder...the digital world isnt a private note pad you dumb asses

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    well, on the bright side, that means one or two things- Mrs Roberts wasnt a dumby/ psychopath..or..you just werent that hot and she never picked you...
    Probably the latter

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I teach and serve as the athletic trainer and stuff like this is the main reason I minimize being around the females.
    Yeah, as a coach you have to be very careful. At the school I was coaching at this past year, the AD had to tell me to be very careful since a coach the previous year was let go after a female student 'complained' about him. Almost everyone thought it was made up but he was let go just to keep the peace in the community. Even a whisper about fondling a high school girl and you're basically done whether it's true or not.

It's sad in a way, I had a track girl get a severe cramp in her calf and was in tears and there was basically nothing I could do to help her since even messaging her calf could be considered as fondling. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    Yeah, as a coach you have to be very careful. At the school I was coaching at this past year, the AD had to tell me to be very careful since a coach the previous year was let go after a female student 'complained' about him. Almost everyone thought it was made up but he was let go just to keep the peace in the community. Even a whisper about fondling a high school girl and you're basically done whether it's true or not.

It's sad in a way, I had a track girl get a severe cramp in her calf and was in tears and there was basically nothing I could do to help her since even messaging her calf could be considered as fondling. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing.
    Yeah, before I touch any females for evaluation, I tell them what I need to do before I lay a finger on them. I don't want any confusion. I've never had a problems with females taking anything the wrong way and they're usually appreciative that I'm taking the time to check on them and fix their problem.

Next time that happens, you might want to lay her on her back and stretch the calf if you don't want to massage it or get some ice cubes and do an ice massage. Doubt many people will take that the wrong way.

Yeah, before I touch any females for evaluation, I tell them what I need to do before I lay a finger on them.
    So does JB

Yeah, before I touch any females for evaluation, I tell them what I need to do before I lay a finger on them. I don't want any confusion. I've never had a problems with females taking anything the wrong way and they're usually appreciative that I'm taking the time to check on them and fix their problem.

Next time that happens, you might want to lay her on her back and stretch the calf if you don't want to massage it or get some ice cubes and do an ice massage. Doubt many people will take that the wrong way.

It's not so much that as just the fact of having to even worry about it in the first place. I mean I understand the 'whys' but it's just sad that males always have to have that in the back of their mind before helping a student.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    So does JB
    LOL! Now, for a grown ass woman, there's no warning. I just go for what I know.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    So does JB

Military guys seem to end up with psychos anyway, because the women that go for them are all into that- he's a man of danger etc.-thing. Not all military guys, but alot get the weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orgy-home.html

English teacher arrested after she 'had sex with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'

A teacher has been jailed after being accused of having sex with five of her teenage students during an orgy at her home

Brittni Colleps, a married mother of three, invited the boys to her Texas home for the sex romp and the encounter was filmed on their cell phones.

The 27-year-old's husband was away overseas duty serving with the US military.

Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

According to a police arrest warrant affidavit, the investigation into Colleps began after a 19-year-old student told investigators about his sexual relationship with his English teacher.

The student told police the relationship began with sexually explicit text messages and photos that they sent to each other for about a week in late April.

Later that month the student drove to Colleps home in Arlington, Texas where they had sex.

He later received a text message from the teacher saying they 'had fun' and an invite back to the house.

When he arrived there were four other students from Kennedale High School present and they told police they all had sex with Colleps.

When police analyzed the teen's phone they found video footage of him and Colleps having sex. They also found sexually explicit photos and text messages the pair had sent each other.

Police later interviewed a second student who said he was present when the sex romp took place.

School officials learned about the teacher's alleged relationships and put her on leave with pay.

Schools Superintendent Gary Dugger posted a letter on the school’s website saying that the district was cooperating with investigators.

'As the alleged acts occurred off campus, once Kennedale ISD personnel were put on notice, immediate action was taken,' the letters says.

Colleps is being held in the Arlington jail on $125,000 bail after turning herself into police on Monday.

The body shot. The mug shot.
    Damn public sector unions.

They could have had footage of her crucifying children and she would still have been paid until convicted.

again, while morally this isnt a great thing.....everyone is over 18 and she is being held on a 6 digit bail...??

kind of Orwellian. The government just looking for excuses to be busy and collect money....

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    again, while morally this isnt a great thing.....everyone is over 18 and she is being held on a 6 digit bail...??

kind of Orwellian. The government just looking for excuses to be busy and collect money....
    If she would have waited until the day after graduation, she would've been good.

Twist to this story, 2 of the parents don't want to see her prosecuted. And her husband is standing behind her.