Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official PS3 & PS4 Trophy Leaderboard / Discussion / Support Group

• Facebook
  • Display
    well when i get back from Georgia I will have to get it

cough cough
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Damn I was a major slacker this month only accumulating 7 new trophies. That's what I get for continuing to play NCAA 11 instead of focusing on what is important (collecting trophies).

hey Beatn you slacking ass mofo. when you gonna update this???

I'm actually going to need someone to step up for a couple months in my place. I'm having a ton of issues with Sony at the moment. As I said, I bought a PS3 earlier this week and actually had to return it. Turns out I've apparently activated my account on 5 PS3s, and I'm unable to get it activated on a new one. I called Sony and ended up speaking with 4 different CCRs and a supervisor, all of which were unable to help me. I finally got the supervisor to deactivate one of my old ones, when it turns out that I had tried to activate it a few times too many and was PERMANENTLY locked out of my account. I only tried to activate it because the first CCR told me to, and that's what happened.

So yeah, the supervisor said I would have to wait bare minimum 3 months before I'd be able to call in and get it overturned, so that's about how long I wont have one. So if one of you could keep this alive for 3 months, it would be much appreciated. You can even use my format and just copy and paste the new numbers. Sorry, guys.

If it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck when it came to Sony! Wow.

I know. I can't be too mad, though. The supervisor I spoke with was extremely helpful and did whatever I asked him to do. It's just the stupid security feature built in and the retarded first CCR I spoke to who had me try to activate it about 12 times.

I'm friends with everyone on the list...I should be able to get this

The Gaming Tailgate Trophy Whore Leaderboard for September, 2010!

The Gaming Tailgate Trophy Whore Spotlight of the Month

Kingpin! With a well rounded 69 trophies earned this month bumping him from a level 7 to more than halfway past a level 8!!!

Weird, I thought I got a lot more than 44. Guess I was looking at the wrong month or something.

good job jb, since you have everyone you can do it, and Richey said whats up

Yep I was a slacker this past month. I need to go after the NCAA Platinum. Not sure how hard it is but I think I'm like 2/3 the way there.

There are definitely some trophies on the NCAA platinum that will be tough unless you all-out cheat to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    There are definitely some trophies on the NCAA platinum that will be tough unless you all-out cheat to get them.
    Yeah looking at them not sure how in the hell anyone can get a 5 Star QB/HB to sign with a 2 star program. I suppose if you spent an hour each week on that guy and made the 3 most powerful promises it could be done if you got LUCKY. Also I don't think player lock INT for a TD would be easy either and I never use key on one player so that might not happen unless I was consciously going for it.

Yes! My periodic game rentals back at home really helped with those 69 trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    Yes! My periodic game rentals back at home really helped with those 69 trophies.
    LOL I LOVE GameFly. It's allowed me to try out games I NEVER would have played before. Most I can't get into. Others like Uncharted 2 I fall in love with.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LOL I LOVE GameFly. It's allowed me to try out games I NEVER would have played before. Most I can't get into. Others like Uncharted 2 I fall in love with.
    I need to get a Gamefly account since Blockbuster is going down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I never use key on one player so that might not happen unless I was consciously going for it.
    I can't remember which game it was that I got it ... but I had a Dynasty game where my nickel corner had like two or three INTs going into the 4th quarter. The CPU was in "desperately try a comeback mode", so I just started keying the player that my nickelback was covering. Sure enough, within a couple plays he got a pick. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    good job jb, since you have everyone you can do it, and Richey said whats up
    Yeah I just took off Cartman since he's never on this site. And what's up Richey! How much longer you in GA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I need to get a Gamefly account since Blockbuster is going down the drain.
    Usually GameFly has some sort of referral award. In the past it was like $10. If they still do and you want to sign up let me know and I'll split whatever it is with you.

EDIT: FYI - it's $20 plus the referee gets a free month. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you the invite.
    Last edited by CLW; 09-06-2010 at 10:47 AM.