Thread: NCAA Football 11 - Dynasty Blog 1 of 3: Phone Call

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ya'll really should get off the "EA we're talking about" kick. It's clearly not the same as the past seasons, in any phase of the game. Not saying you can't be cautiously pessemistic, or have an opinion, but... (squint) ***Also not saying you should stop saying it if you believe it, I just don't understand the pessemism based on past seasons is all. Just my 2 cents, not a personal attack***

Based on the CD guys' thoughts, and the limitation in time spent this year, it will be more difficult to land several Big Time Recruits unless you are a top tier team. This is great. More strategy in going after recruits as well, based on (1) Team needs and (2) Your team philosophy, as far as what type of team you want to build based on your offensive system. This will make building a program around a philosophy fun for the first time in forever.

Questions for CD guys: (1) Is there still the top 35 recruit board? (2) Is there any change to the cpu assistance this year: Do your cpu "coaches" still go after and recruit non attended players if you've used all your alotted time? I've always thought if you used your time up, that your assistant coaches shouldn't have any opportunity to 'assist' you that week. However they would add recruits and apparently recruit them anonymously, which I never liked because inevitably they would sign 1* recruits that I NEVER talked too, or even knew existed. If I don't offer a scholarship, they shouldn't be able to sign until they walk-on. Thanks guys
    Last edited by Jayrah; 05-18-2010 at 05:36 PM.