Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor

• Facebook
  • Display

Medal of Honor

Anyone want an extra beta code?

I do!

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Don't happen to have another one do you?

Anybody with an extra code can send it my way...please.

I preordered from GameStop to get my code, I still need to activate my Battlefield VIP code (haven't opened the game yet). GameStop sent me my code very quick.

Kingpin32, check your PMs.

I also preordered from gamestop, Im still confused on the whole VIP thing, if you go to gunclub.ea.com it says you need to have VIP access and have preoreded the game which is stupid considering I can just go to my local gamestop preoorder the game and if I don't like it get my 5 back.

Whats up with the 360 version still being delayed, I can use my ps3 but I really hate those damn thumbsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    I also preordered from gamestop, Im still confused on the whole VIP thing, if you go to gunclub.ea.com it says you need to have VIP access and have preoreded the game which is stupid considering I can just go to my local gamestop preoorder the game and if I don't like it get my 5 back.

Whats up with the 360 version still being delayed, I can use my ps3 but I really hate those damn thumbsticks.
    In order to access the Medal of Honor beta, you need to enter in the VIP code that came with a new copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2, in addition to preordering. This is just for early beta access, as there should be a more widespread beta sometime down the road. The perk of doing both, getting earlier access to test.

The early beta for VIP members and people who preordered started on the 17th. The beta for people who just preordered started today, so everyone who has preordered it should have access to the beta.

Anyone else get the chance to play this? I'm actually digging it. The hit detection when aiming down your sights is messed up a good bit, but the rest of the game is fun as hell. The best way to describe it is Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2 having sex and Medal of Honor being the outcome of that. I'm not usually a fan of realistic shooters, but this is actually pretty good. Most of the weapons seem to be balanced and unlike MW2, there isn't a whole lot of camping going on. The maps are designed to get you to move, so it's my style of shooter. Really looking forward to getting my hands on the final game in October.

Is it this game or Black Ops that have anti-camping where you'll get a bomb up your ass if you're sitting in one spot too long?

I think it is this one, JB. I have the beta, so I'll have to hop on sometime when I see you playing, IOU.

I've never heard about getting a rocket up your ass for camping on either of those games, but that's definitely good to hear if it is in. That will instantly turn about 90% of the Call of Duty players off towards the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I've never heard about getting a rocket up your ass for camping on either of those games, but that's definitely good to hear if it is in. That will instantly turn about 90% of the Call of Duty players off towards the game.
    Yeah I remember one of the E3 Keynotes the developer mentioned it.

Word of advice, never push select when you die, cause it'll freeze up on you.

so the 360 beta is still delayed. lol

This shit is unplayable right now. I've never seen such a buggy beta in my life. The hit detection is terrible. The connection quality is iffy at best. If you push select to check the score, the system freezes and you have to hard reset. If you shoot someone and then someone runs to the same spot and you shoot them, too, it freezes and you have to hard reset. Jesus, EA.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    This shit is unplayable right now. I've never seen such a buggy beta in my life. The hit detection is terrible. The connection quality is iffy at best. If you push select to check the score, the system freezes and you have to hard reset. If you shoot someone and then someone runs to the same spot and you shoot them, too, it freezes and you have to hard reset. Jesus, EA.
    Yeah it's real buggy right now, I've had to hard reset a few times since I've been playing it.

So I should be happy then I cant play it, I have two codes I was going to use one for the PS# and then one for the Xbo360, the market is so flodded with FPS right now that I have to play as many as possible just to see what Im going to buy, COD isnt guaranteed, especially after MW2, then there is this one, Ghost Recon, Homeland, and there is a multiplayer shooter going to the XBL marketplace. Not to mention the non "realism" military shooters

This shit just doesnt make any sense, 4-5 years ago we were begging for more military shooters not in WW2 now they have far too many I tell you cant win for losing.

I guess its good they are delaying the beta for the 360 if its that bad, they at least know where the market is for FPS.
    Last edited by oweb26; 06-23-2010 at 05:13 PM.

There's an update out now for the PS3 beta, but I haven't read any details on it.