Page 88 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Really um just wow , so yea just wow
    There is a joke in there somewhere but you must be a certain age to fully enjoy the ride.

I must of missed that age and joke lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    I must of missed that age and joke lol.
    It's "must've". As in "must have", not "must of".

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, Get Your Auxiliary Verbs Here!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    It's "must've". As in "must have", not "must of".

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
    It is posts like this that show a need to overhaul the ignore user feature

Most Overrated Games of All-time

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/12...verrated-games

For me COD (the ENTIRE series).

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Most Overrated Games of All-time

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/12...verrated-games

For me COD (the ENTIRE series).
    I agree with GTA IV. It was good, but rather boring.

Haven't gotten to UC3 yet.

Sorta agree with Minecraft.

COMPLETELY disagree with these guys saying Skyrim sucked. Even though it wasn't in their overrated games video.
    The dude abides.

Agree with GTA IV. Disagree with UC3 and spent way too much time playing Minecraft to call it overrated. Knocking Skyrim is the cool thing to do these days (Mors was ahead of the curve on this one). I loved it and was hoping for more DLC.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Agree with GTA IV. Disagree with UC3 and spent way too much time playing Minecraft to call it overrated. Knocking Skyrim is the cool thing to do these days (Mors was ahead of the curve on this one). I loved it and was hoping for more DLC.
    People are finally starting to see how dumbly programmed that game is, how utterly boring it is after about 20 hours of doing the same shit over and over again, and how incredibly HORRIBLE the story is. Bethesda, as a company is SO god damn overrated. They haven't been involved with a game that has a story worth a fuck since Morrowind.

I swear Mors has some serious spidey sense when the topic Skyrim is discussed. I will agree that Bethesda has monkey's running the QA department as their games are buggy as hell but they have made three games that I put at least 500 hours in. Skyrim, Fallout3 and Fallout New Vegas (Obsidian but published by Bethesda).

I swear Mors has some serious spidey sense when the topic Skyrim is discussed. I will agree that Bethesda has monkey's running the QA department as their games are buggy as hell but they have made three games that I put at least 500 hours in. Skyrim, Fallout3 and Fallout New Vegas (Obsidian but published by Bethesda).
    Well those monkeys are intellectual titans compared to who/what is in the QA department at EA. I really enjoy the games from Bethesda, all the Elder Scrolls and Fallout but I can see why mors does not care for the paper thin stories and repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Well those monkeys are intellectual titans compared to who/what is in the QA department at EA. I really enjoy the games from Bethesda, all the Elder Scrolls and Fallout but I can see why mors does not care for the paper thin stories and repetition.
    I don't know, I played the GOTY versions of Fallout/NV so they had already been patched to the gills and both were a mess. I finally had to turn off auto-save (on everything) with Fallout NV to avoid a corrupt auto save every other time I walked out of a building.

If I want great stories, I will read a book or watch TV. I would rather just be killing things when I have a controller in my hand. Have a plot, minimal cut scenes and keep the NPC discussion short.

Yeah I have probably put in well over 600 hours in Bethesda games....not tired of them at all.
    The dude abides.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    And, you people are what's wrong with video games.

I don't know, I played the GOTY versions of Fallout/NV so they had already been patched to the gills and both were a mess. I finally had to turn off auto-save (on everything) with Fallout NV to avoid a corrupt auto save every other time I walked out of a building.

If I want great stories, I will read a book or watch TV. I would rather just be killing things when I have a controller in my hand. Have a plot, minimal cut scenes and keep the NPC discussion short.

I knew I liked you for a reason even though I lose that reason from time to time....lol...j/p

I put in some hours on fallout NV but honestly after I maxed my rank it just got too damn boring.

Sounds exactly like me right now with Defiance. Yeah, the storyline in the game may not be the greatest, and between the main missions, episode missions and side missions, there may be a lot of repetition, but for me, the big focus in Defiance is going around killing stuff, and teaming up with dozens of other people to do some SERIOUS killing on the big final "bosses" of the Major Arkfalls.

I can be in the middle of a mission in the game, and if I spot a nice little group of enemies, or have an Arkfall pop up on my map nearby (or Major Arkfall anywhere for that matter thanks to fast travel), I drop everything I'm doing in the mission and am going off to kill some enemies or hauling ass to an Arkfall. That's the big thing for me in Defiance. Reading online, some people have the repetition and weak story as their biggest complaints (well, biggest complaints that aren't bug-related).

But for me, I can overlook that. The killing and the teamwork required to kill certain things, is the big sticking point in the game for me and what keeps me loading Defiance up seemingly every time I get on my 360 since I bought it a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    I knew I liked you for a reason even though I lose that reason from time to time....lol...j/p

I put in some hours on fallout NV but honestly after I maxed my rank it just got too damn boring.
    bromance?

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    bromance?
    No judging!

Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
    No judging!