Page 54 of 142 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    None of those games in that eBay listing are even remotely rare or valuable. It's basically just overproduced junk that you can find anywhere for like $30.

Okay, that Kingdoms of Amalur Special Edition I see in the one picture is pretty rare, but still, everything else is junk. What a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    None of those games in that eBay listing are even remotely rare or valuable. It's basically just overproduced junk that you can find anywhere for like $30.

Okay, that Kingdoms of Amalur Special Edition I see in the one picture is pretty rare, but still, everything else is junk. What a retard.
    Yup

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    The dude abides.

Why would this guy collect current generation games and think they'd be valuable during the same damn generation? He'd have to wait at least 2 generations before that collection would have any worth. Not that his collection would ever be worth the 20k he put in but they'd probably be worth more the 3k when the PS6 is out.

NEW EA Sports IP coming.

Let the speculation begin.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 08-15-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    NEW EA Sports IP coming.

Let the speculation begin.
    Your link requires a sign-in... care to paste the details?

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Your link requires a sign-in... care to paste the details?
    Really? Strange. Didn't think it would.

The short summary is that they've opened a job requisition for Lead Game Designer - New EA Sports IP. Doesn't give any indication what kind of game it would be.

Oh, and it is an Orlando position.

Maybe they trashed NBA live again and are looking for anyone to make a decent game of hoops?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Maybe they trashed NBA live again and are looking for anyone to make a decent game of hoops?
    Sadly, you could be onto something. The fact that we have heard little or nothing whatsoever about NBA Live yet, and yet it's expected to be released in October, does not at all bode well for the game.

Yeah I'm a little worried about it

I'd be STUNNED if Live is released on schedule. There has been ZERO news (that I am aware of) about the title and 2K is coming out in the next couple of months. Honestly, if I were betting I'd bet the game is canned yet again.

Kotaku said it was horrible when they saw it during E3 or one of those gaming events. The fact we've heard nothing about it kind of leads me to believe it is far, far away from being ready to launch.

I personally don't see a point. Unless it's utterly amazing, they're not going to do very much as long as 2K is as good as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Played some Dust 514 last night. Not too bad, I didn't know what the hell was going on after taking control of all three nodes though so how is this going to go? It's going to be free to play, it's somehow connected to EVE?
    Interview with CCP: CCP wants to change the Universe (of EVE Online)

New Hauppauge HD PVR with HDMI Support

Coming later this year, oddly enough cheaper than the old version. $169.

Unless you have a 360, no reason to buy it. Any other device is going to block the HDMI from being copied unless you want to jump through hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Unless you have a 360, no reason to buy it. Any other device is going to block the HDMI from being copied unless you want to jump through hoops.
    So seeing as I have a 360, which would be better to get? This new Hauppauge or the Elgato?

I've had no problems with the Elgato. I do prefer the software that comes with the Hauppauge(assuming it's the same), but I also love how small the Elgato is and that it doesn't require an external power supply. They're both going to be about the same price, too, so you really can't go wrong with either.

But like G said, it's worthless if you have a PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So seeing as I have a 360, which would be better to get? This new Hauppauge or the Elgato?
    I only have experience with the old/current Hauppauge but assuming the new one lets you capture in M2TS, I would say go with that one. I'm sure the Elgato is nice but my best guess is that since it captures in MP4, to do any extensive editing (highlight videos and the like), you would probably want to do so in Sony Vegas or a similar product. However, to do it in MP4, you'll need a more powerful computer than if you did it in M2TS with Vegas.

Also be aware that next gen will also block HDMI and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't remove the component connection altogether. There are ways around the ability to use HDMI but they are kind of hoops to jump through. Hopefully Sony & MS just realize that we're only interested in capturing video game footage, not movies as much and allow that while blocking other content.

I haven't owned a Nintendo product since SNES but considering buying one just from this commercial...

Last edited by gschwendt; 08-20-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Hmm, I wonder if the next Xbox will start blocking HDMI? I never thought about that. I'd hate to have to go back to component cables after getting used to having so few cables.