Page 21 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    But, so many possible replies you could have made, it's a post whore's dream to have that many posts to read through and reply to.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    So....any guesses?
    As expected, not nearly a "HUGE" announcement. Though I want to smack myself upside the head for not thinking about 2k12. It was known that there were 15 legends. How I didn't put 2 and 2 together ...

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Been a long week being gone 4+ days I couldn't possibly read EVERY post that was made
    It's on the same page
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

IGN: Defiance

After hearing the full pitch for Defiance, it's hard not to be impressed. It's a cross-platform third-person shooter MMO coming out for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It's also intricately tied into an upcoming television show on SyFy. The game is set in a near future version of San Francisco while the show is in St. Louis, and in both cities humanity needs to fight off the monstrous effects of alien terraforming.

From what's being said so far there'll be frequent cross-referencing between the show and the game world. Characters from the show may visit San Francisco after an episode airs. A few days later they'll show up in Defiance the game, and then when the next episode airs the character will return and report on his adventures. Going the other way, players of note in the game world (for instance, someone at the top of the PvP ladder) may be directly referenced in an episode.

Last edited by JeffHCross; 08-18-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Wow, Defiance sounds interesting. I wonder how much MMO it will actually be and how it'll be tied into the game/show. Interesting.

has anyone beaten all of the solo spec ops in MW2? i must have tried "Estate Takedown" in the Delta ops at least 500 times already and i cant beat the damn mission.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    has anyone beaten all of the solo spec ops in MW2?
    I'm relatively sure one of our Achievement/Trophy whores has probably done it. If you don't get an answer here, maybe head over to those threads.

hey if any one can give me xbox 360 cod waw online infections message me my GTAG: xXpoptart117Xx thank you :3

I think you might be in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I think you might be in the wrong place.
    Yeah, just a little. And if someone ever does give that guy WaW infections, I hope Microsoft perma-bans his account. All these infections douchebags completely ruined that game.

They do ban for it. If you read the XBL Ban Support forums, like half the complaints are like "I didn't even know I had the infection!!!"

Sureeeee.

They do ban for it. If you read the XBL Ban Support forums, like half the complaints are like "I didn't even know I had the infection!!!"

Sureeeee.
    Oh I know they do. Whenever I'm bored or not doing anything, I like to read the XBL Ban Support forums just to see what pathetic, lame-ass, clearly fake and lying excuses people are trying to make up and pass off as their reason for this or that. And for some of the snappy and witty comments and remarks made in return by the XBLPET team.

Hopefully if this guy does end up getting infections from somewhere, one of the XBLPET team shows up in his game and will ban him on the spot. I know they're actively patrolling and checking out MP games in WaW regularly every day to combat the infections problems.

what's it do? is it a glitch or something?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    what's it do? is it a glitch or something?
    It makes you completely invincible, you can sprint super fast, run through any wall and building on the map, see through and shoot people through buildings and walls, you can jump clear up to the top of the map and run around, etc. Basically it is every single cheat you could think of in a game like COD multi-player, all rolled into one. It's an 100% absolute game killer for anyone wanting to play.

...and someone is doing it in virtually every single game mode and every single game you hop into. That game online is completely ruined.

...and someone is doing it in virtually every single game mode and every single game you hop into. That game online is completely ruined.
    Yep. It is virtually impossible anymore to find a multi-player game on World at War without someone with infections ruining it. XBLPET is banning everyone they catch using them, and trying to curb the use of them, but it's a losing effort in my eyes. They need to just shut down the entire servers and multi-player side of the game and just walk away. That game is dead for anyone wanting to play a legit game.

That game was dead a LONG time ago. It was atrocious from the day it came out and Black Ops just made it worse and just piled on the already bullshit that is CoD to begin with.

Yeah, Black Ops was just bad. I enjoyed it for awhile, but not long. I think I lasted a month.

COD4 > MW2 > Black Ops > World at War online wise.

Really, the only one worth a shit was COD4, and that game is probably the best online game that has come out this generation. Except for the overpowered grenades, that game was fun as shit. Took skill, too. MW2 was a noob tube fest, World at War had bullshit tanks and the MP40, Black Ops was a steaming pile of shit.

Pro tip for Activision: Dedicated. Servers.

Yeah, I'm refusing to pay for anymore CoD games until they do something about the servers and, if they don't, I won't even try to play any more of their shitty games.

Lot's of chatter starting up about GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 being a 2012 release based AGAIN in the city of Los Angeles (Los Santos).