Page 14 of 142 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I am so addicted too NBA 2k11
    I have been, but I've been getting frustrated with how annoying it is to try to play a damn PG in the game... Gah, it's annoying (ESPECIALLY playing with the dumb ass computer controlled Orlando Magic players where they jack up some of the dumbest 3-point shots known to man).

I'm stuck on NBA Live 10. I basically got a free game, as they have kept updating the rosters..

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    I'm stuck on NBA Live 10. I basically got a free game, as they have kept updating the rosters..
    ...and I liked that game. They were making strides in the right direction until they went off the deep end.

Yeah, dunno why they wanted to change the whole formula. The way the game played was a hell of a lot better to me than 2K (I bought it then traded it for NBA Live) They should have just kept perfecting what they had...no need to shoot with the damn joystick and other stuff lol.

Yeah, dunno why they wanted to change the whole formula. The way the game played was a hell of a lot better to me than 2K (I bought it then traded it for NBA Live) They should have just kept perfecting what they had...no need to shoot with the damn joystick and other stuff lol.
    times infinity

Haven't played Live since Anthony was on the cover

Only Doom 2 can still get my blood pumping when I run into a Cyberdemon that I know full well is there but then teleports right next to me because I forgot there is a hidden teleporter and totally kicks me ass. God they just don't make games like they used to...

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Only Doom 2 can still get my blood pumping when I run into a Cyberdemon that I know full well is there but then teleports right next to me because I forgot there is a hidden teleporter and totally kicks me ass. God they just don't make games like they used to...
    No they don't. Games these days are made to simply be accessible and playable by the lowest common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    No they don't. Games these days are made to simply be accessible and playable by the lowest common denominator.
    And, they are made as quickly as possible. It's ridiculous the turnaround time for some games. Like everything else, the game market is utterly saturated with game developers that don't know dick about making a game truly good and barely have the programmers to pull the game off. It's disgusting the amount of money that is spent on 50% of these games that then are utter trash.

Who has played Crysis 2? It should be here today from gamefly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Who has played Crysis 2? It should be here today from gamefly.
    I hated it, but I didn't like the first Crysis either. Pretty bland shooter if you ask me.

I wasn't a fan of it. Long and uninteresting story with a lag filled multiplayer. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I wasn't a fan of it. Long and uninteresting story with a lag filled multiplayer. Yuck.
    damnit. so my first gamefly game ever and it might be a bust. oh well. i just wanna shoot shit.

I've never played a Tomb Raider game more than just a demo's worth but I have to say, this one at least has my attention. If no other reason than because of Uncharted and what it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I've never played a Tomb Raider game more than just a demo's worth but I have to say, this one at least has my attention. If no other reason than because of Uncharted and what it's done.

I've played through and beaten Tomb Raider 1, 2, 3, Legend, and Anniversary. I've never gotten around to Underground unfortunately but the Tomb Raider series is one of my favorite franchises. I somehow forgot they were making a new game because there hasn't been much press on it but I'm all in on this.

Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by souljahbill; 06-03-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I've played through and beaten Tomb Raider 1, 2, 3, Legend, and Anniversary. I've never gotten around to Underground unfortunately but the Tomb Raider series is one of my favorite franchises. I somehow forgot they were making a new game because there hasn't been much press on it but I'm all in on this.

Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You just like to imagine it's Angelina Jolie's butt you're staring at the whole time huh lol.

I hate PC Games, I've never had a supped up enough PC to run them "Correctly" that's why I love consoles.

I hate PC Games, I've never had a supped up enough PC to run them "Correctly" that's why I love consoles.
    I don't hate them, just not interested. Would rather sit on the couch and play on a console.