Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2833

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    This Final Fantasy trailer looked interesting. I like the party based, real time combat. Reminds me of DAI but it also has counters. I find the merger of a fantasy world and modern/sci fi things odd though. We have swords and magic but also guns, cars and ships. I've never liked that idea in fantasy books.

https://shar.es/18n6v2

This is different for a collector's edition item...

The dude abides.

The Sonic Mania game coming out later this year looks interesting, so does the $70 collectors edition.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    The Sonic Mania game coming out later this year looks interesting, so does the $70 collectors edition.

I know a lot of people liked it but I never found Sonic interesting or compelling. However, I do appreciate the historical sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I know a lot of people liked it but I never found Sonic interesting or compelling. However, I do appreciate the historical sentiment.
    I'm of the same mindset. I was never any good at Sonic and couldn't get into it, though I understand the appeal and those that did.

The Sonic concept always seemed better than how fun it actually was. It was supposed to compete with Mario I think but Mario was definitely better.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Sonic 1 and 2 were GREAT on the Genesis. After that, I haven't liked a single Sonic game...

Ghost Recon looks pretty cool. Not sure if this is for me but I would think fans of the Division and RB6 would like it.

https://youtu.be/lynE_QYFmgg

If you like to chill with a fun timekiller, get Stardew Valley for PS4. It's kinda like Farmville and Minecraft combined. Lots of fun.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Ghost Recon looks pretty cool. Not sure if this is for me but I would think fans of the Division and RB6 would like it.

https://youtu.be/lynE_QYFmgg
    I'm looking forward to it. I've always liked the Ghost Recon games, plus with this one supposing to be wide open with the ability to pick and choose what order you do things and not a hard structured mission order like BF or COD, as well as the individual missions themselves not having a specific order about them, but rather multiple different ways you can approach and attack the missions.

I haven't decided if I'm gonna get it day one or not, that'll depend on what more I see between now and release, but I'll definitely be getting it at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've got Ghost Recon preordered at $50 ($30 off over here). Four games in February and March I'm getting either for me and/or the kids. For Honor beta next weekend. Hopefully I get a code. I will share extras if I get them.

Yeah, I got an email to register for the beta, hoping I see a code pop up in my email.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unsure if related, but both Marvel & Square Enix have announcements coming today.

UPDATE -
    Last edited by cdj; 01-26-2017 at 09:01 AM.

What kind of game will that be? I'd love see another Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. Couch co-op would be great.

Sony now adding games to the PS4 that could not even get on Steam.

$14.99 and all this can be yours.

Bonus game. Free Android game that Sony sells for $9.99.

Yet Sony won't allow me to pay for EA Access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Yet Sony won't allow me to pay for EA Access.
    As they stated, it did not offer a good enough value for you the consumer. The same company that offers PS Now in place of backwards compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    As they stated, it did not offer a good enough value for you the consumer. The same company that offers PS Now in place of backwards compatibility.
    For JB, it might not be a good value but I'd happily pay the $30 a year. I've even seen New Egg sell cards for $20-$25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    For JB, it might not be a good value but I'd happily pay the $30 a year. I've even seen New Egg sell cards for $20-$25.
    JB is obviously the exception, not the rule. The $30 is going to pay for itself in no time. Allows you to play full versions games you would never buy. Discounts when buying direct from EA for digital download. This is a biggie because digital downloads of retail CONSOLE games see far fewer discounts at launch versus discs.

I keep forgetting to download the new Mirrors Edge which is in the vault. Might even try Battlefront and just ignore all the Star Wars junk.

Just the free previews of games alone is nice.