Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2120

Thread: Random College Football Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I just remind them that its 6-0 in Lombardi trophies.
    That will do it too, of course doing so will bring out the "Renfro TD that wasn't" which cost them a Super Bowl, even though it would have only tied the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    That will do it too, of course doing so will bring out the "Renfro TD that wasn't" which cost them a Super Bowl, even though it would have only tied the game.
    It only cost them 4 points in a game they lost by 10.

Trust me, I've heard it all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

A $9 Million gift ($5M from individual, $4M from his bank) to Arkansas State was announced today and it will go towards this, to be completed by July 2015:

Last edited by gschwendt; 08-26-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Damn!

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    A $9 Million gift ($5M from individual, $4M from his bank) to Arkansas State was announced today and it will go towards this, to be completed by July 2015:

That would sure look nice on a PS4 or an Xbox One

Nice!!!!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

and announced a home-and-home for 2022, 2023. As of now, is scheduled to play both and those years.

#PlayoffPositioning
    The dude abides.

Found out this morning that this is a local college's field. It's an NAIA school.

Central Arkansas has that same concept

Yeah, I saw that one after posting.

Those are horrid.

That stadium at Lindenwood University-Belleville looks a lot better then the NAIA school near me.

NCAA lifts Penn State's bowl ban, full scholarships to be restored in 2015

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...190311537.html

Yay pedophile state university can play in a bowl game again.

June Jones steps down effective immediately at SMU.

June Jones has resigned as coach of the SMU Mustangs, citing "personal issues."

"This afternoon, I talked to my staff and players and notified them that I have decided to resign as SMU head football coach effective immediately," Jones said in a statement released by the school. "It was a very difficult decision for me to make, as you can imagine. I have devoted my life for the last 50 years to playing and coaching this game and it has been a great journey."

"I have some personal issues I have been dealing with and I need to take a step away so I can address them at this time," Jones said.

In December, Jones agreed to a three-year extension that would have kept him at the school through 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    NCAA lifts Penn State's bowl ban, full scholarships to be restored in 2015

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...190311537.html

Yay pedophile state university can play in a bowl game again.
    Yep because those sick actions (of a former coach) helped PSU's football team on the field

Thank goodness the NCAA now has guidelines to clearly state that what Joe did was correct too.

Also I don't know about everyone else but insinuating that Penn State University is pedophile state university is quite a comment. Having followed all of your posts since this I certainly wouldn't expect you of all people to read up on the newly released docs:
    “Athletic departments must cooperate with but not manage, direct, control or interfere with college or university investigations into allegations of sexual violence ensuring that investigations involving student-athletes and athletics department staff are managed in the same manner as all other students and staff on campus,” states the executive committee’s resolution that passed in August. It also says members of athletic departments should “report immediately any suspected sexual violence to appropriate campus offices for investigation and adjudication.”

Keep on hating and labeling, I hear it makes the weak feel stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Yep because those sick actions (of a former coach) helped PSU's football team on the field

Thank goodness the NCAA now has guidelines to clearly state that what Joe did was correct too.

Also I don't know about everyone else but insinuating that Penn State University is pedophile state university is quite a comment. Having followed all of your posts since this I certainly wouldn't expect you of all people to read up on the newly released docs:
    “Athletic departments must cooperate with but not manage, direct, control or interfere with college or university investigations into allegations of sexual violence ensuring that investigations involving student-athletes and athletics department staff are managed in the same manner as all other students and staff on campus,” states the executive committee’s resolution that passed in August. It also says members of athletic departments should “report immediately any suspected sexual violence to appropriate campus offices for investigation and adjudication.”

Keep on hating and labeling, I hear it makes the weak feel stronger.

I grew in thinking there was nothing better than SWAC battle of the bands but even I have to admit that Ohio St.'s band is clearly head and shoulders above all other bands.

I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about this coach but for those that haven't, check out this article on Pulaski Academy's Kevin Kelley

Always Onside Kick, Go For It on 4th Down, Arrive At The Stadium Late - The Kevin Kelley Way at Pulaski Academy

I imagine he'll be coaching at some college level (maybe FCS to start) in the next couple of years... it will be interesting to see how it translates at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about this coach but for those that haven't, check out this article on Pulaski Academy's Kevin Kelley

Always Onside Kick, Go For It on 4th Down, Arrive At The Stadium Late - The Kevin Kelley Way at Pulaski Academy

I imagine he'll be coaching at some college level (maybe FCS to start) in the next couple of years... it will be interesting to see how it translates at the next level.
    I'm really beginning to dislike American football, lol.

The good news is that when this jacktardery becomes the norm, Madden will seem realistic in the lobbies.