Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Madden Players - Need Wishlist Items

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    What's wrong buddy? You don't like swapping seeds with anonymous men on the interwebz?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    What's wrong buddy? You don't like swapping seeds with anonymous men on the interwebz?
    That's what interstate rest stops are for. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    That's what interstate rest stops are for. :eek:
    Touche my friend, touche.

I found this interesting clip of Madden franchise mode in Wii. It's silly and hokey but I can't believe it has more depth than my PS3 version...

I think that distinctly depends on what you define as "depth".

EDIT: I don't immediately see anything that's available in that, but is not in Offline PS3 Franchise mode.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 11-27-2010 at 09:41 PM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I think that distinctly depends on what you define as "depth".

EDIT: I don't immediately see anything that's available in that, but is not in Offline PS3 Franchise mode.
    As I say, it looks silly BUT you have the ability to set prices (tickets, parking, food, etc) just like on last gen, you have advisors and you have goals that must be met with those advisors or else you are terminated (attendance, profit, on-field success). There is another youtube video that shows a person getting fired for not meeting the goals. It does actually have more depth than the PS3. Now let's be clear... it looks awful but I'm just saying that even the Wii is more feature rich this year than Madden 11 on PS3.

Huh. For some reason I thought you could set tickets and what not in PS3 Madden, but apparently not.

I'd suspect the Wii version was developed from the PS2 version, like NCAA was. That would explain it.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Huh. For some reason I thought you could set tickets and what not in PS3 Madden, but apparently not.

I'd suspect the Wii version was developed from the PS2 version, like NCAA was. That would explain it.
    Nope, you can longer do anything with finances. I think the reason that Madden has been met with such resentment this year is because the depth from last gen is still missing. Plus with zero franchise updates a lot of people felt ripped off. I only play franchise so that was an issue for me. However, I am expecting an absolutely massive year for Madden 12. I think the developers have got a loud clear message from the gaming community.