During an appearance on Syracuse Sports with Brent Axe, ESPN's Kevin Connors confirmed his role in EA SPORTS College Football 25 as providing in-game and halftime updates, matching his real-life specialty and primary duty at the network: "I do in-game updates and halftime." The long-time fan of the franchise says he played NCAA Football more than any other game and says he is thrilled and unbelievably proud to have a role in the returning franchise.

In addition, Connors provided a few comments regarding the game, including a new uniform detail: Players can be equipped with hoods that stick out from the back of their jersey.

Continue on to see Connors' entire appearance on Syracuse Sports with Brent Axe and some additional comments.

Some of his other comments:
"I had probably 25 two-hour sessions where we went through just about every possible outcome and [for example] we hit on specific rivalries, many of them..."
"There are so many individual details in the game, down to players wearing hoods out of the back of their jerseys, which some players do, which you wouldn't see in Madden."
"It's a fast game, it's an unbelievably thorough game. It looks, in the very little I've seen, looks amazing."
"I've seen snippets and it really, really looks good."
"My role, again, is very small. I'm a guy who turns on the microphone and reads some lines and rewrites a couple and I think it's going to be really, really good."

In response to a question from Axe asking about what someone should look forward to in the game from a Syracuse perspective, Connors said:
"It's the authenticity, you're in the JMA Wireless Dome .... the uniform options, the fight songs, the commentary is going to be very personalized ... It is very authentic, it is very real, it really seems like you're watching a televised game inside the Carrier Dome."

The EA CFB 25 segment begins at 21:10.