Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NCAA Football 11: Online Dynasty Data Exports

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yep, I noticed that as well. Kinda annoying, since THA is probably one of the ratings I was more likely to want downloaded.

cdj, what are our chances of seeing bug fixes to these downloads?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Yep, I noticed that as well. Kinda annoying, since THA is probably one of the ratings I was more likely to want downloaded.

yeah this one confused me. I can see Press Coverage for a DB not being included but THA for a QB... come on.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    yeah this one confused me. I can see Press Coverage for a DB not being included but THA for a QB... come on.
    Interesting enough ... there are three ratings missing. And if you load up a player's card on Dynasty Wire, it's the last rating listed in each of the bottom three sections. Press Coverage, Throw Accuracy, and Return. It's like they just forgot to select all the ratings in those sections.

I am sending in now an e-mail with the feedback JHC typed up.

I sent in the list of fixes you PMd me this morning:

1. In the "Roster" download, the column for Hometown/State isn't enclosed in "", so it's treated like two separate columns when opened as a csv file. This means that the headers do not match up with the data, and differs from the "Prospects" download.
    2. The "Roster" file doesn't include three ratings: Throw Accuracy, Press Coverage, and Return.
    3. For the "Prospects" download, the only headers that are contained in the file are for QBs. Other positions are in the file, but no headers are included.
    4. For the "Prospects" download, for the DE, DT, OLB and MLB positions, one column isn't properly saved. It's probably supposed to be Finesse Move, but comes out as "F" grade for every player.

And just got back a response that the fixes should now be deployed.

Yes, they’re all fixed and live. I just verified again on the Prod site to be sure. Also, you may want to note in responses that I also separated out Hometown, State in Roster and Prospects so they could be sorted separately, and I also separated out the Prospects’ Top10 schools so they could be sorted uniquely as well!

So apparently they fixed it, however they also took away the ability to "peek" at ATH ratings that aren't on the ATH player card. There is now only one record for all ATHs and only shows the same information that the web-app shows:

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    So apparently they fixed it, however they also took away the ability to "peek" at ATH ratings that aren't on the ATH player card.
    I can honestly not blame them for that.

CDJ, that is borderline amazing how we managed that timing. Thanks for sending it in, sorry it took me so long to turn it around.

Using the Online Data Export, I exported the named rosters by steelerfan from Week 2 of my Online Dynasty. Sadly, you can't export in Week 1, so there is some progression in these rosters. Sorry.

Anyway, here's an Excel file of, essentially, the default rosters, but with names: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hlwk9f

(oops wrong thread)