Thread: New Kevin Butler Commercial featuring Playstation Move

• Facebook
  • Display

New Kevin Butler Commercial featuring Playstation Move

Last edited by JBHuskers; 10-12-2010 at 01:35 PM.

LOL at the vuvuzelas!

Yeah I seen this yesterday

Thats basically how I felt when playing with you, Vio and H8 last year. I'd imagine if we all got together it would look similar haha

ANOTHER new one? Awesome. Sony is going hardcore with advertising this year, and I think it's really paying off.

I definitely liked the other recent one involving a Viking operatic singer and flames ... extended version:

Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Yeah, that commercial always made me just stop what I was doing and watch it. Rarely do commercials catch my interest and I largely ignore for the most part, but this was one that caught my interest. I will admit, they have been kicking ass on advertising. A PS3 is still not in the foreseeable future in terms of purchasing, but eventually I may consider it. The commercials are certainly helping the interest meter though.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Yeah I seen this yesterday

Thats basically how I felt when playing with you, Vio and H8 last year. I'd imagine if we all got together it would look similar haha
    Dude if i had a vuvalzal or however its spelled i SOOOO would have blown it into the mic. thankfully i have the vuvalella app on my phone so when/if i ever play with you fools again i will be blaring it into the mic!!! BWWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Dude if i had a vuvalzal or however its spelled i SOOOO would have blown it into the mic. thankfully i have the vuvalella app on my phone so when/if i ever play with you fools again i will be blaring it into the mic!!! BWWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LMAO!!!

I just got the vuvuzela app for my BlackBerry a couple weeks ago. It's serving as my ringtone.