Thread: Who's still alive in here? What are ya playing?

• Facebook
  • Display

Who's still alive in here? What are ya playing?

Been a while since I've surfed the forums here.

As for me, my most-played game of 2019 was Apex Legends.

Played a lot of the last two CoD titles as well.

As for story-driven games, in the middle of Death Stranding now.

Been REALLY into Rainbow Six Seige the past few months after letting it collect dust for a couple of years

Been playing a lot of emulation as well as I'm starting a new YouTube series, got myself a Retropie box off eBay loaded with 10,000 games, more than needed but it covers the main systems and arcade, it's pretty nice.

Also bought a Nintendo Switch Lite recently so now I'm in the world of Nintendo, got most of the usual major Mario titles and a bunch of cheap indie downloadables.
    The dude abides.

I’m here. Been playing my Switch. Fire Emblem: Three Houses until Animal Crossing: New Horizons consumes my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I check in from time to time.

My 4 year old is into my racing games especially the new Monster Jam game I bought for him on sale.

Ive been playing some Tony Stewart Sprint Car Racing and need to get back into The Council

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I check in from time to time.

My 4 year old is into my racing games especially the new Monster Jam game I bought for him on sale.

Ive been playing some Tony Stewart Sprint Car Racing and need to get back into The Council
    4?!?! Holy crap!!! When did I get so old?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    4?!?! Holy crap!!! When did I get so old?!?!

Lol i hear ya he turns 5 in August

I turned 40 in February

I haven't played anything on a console in a VERY long time and I likely won't even be part of the next generation of consoles. I just don't care and don't have any passion for gaming anymore (thank you Ultimate Team).

That said, if you are not playing Retro Bowl on your phone you are missing out.

It is Tecmo Super Bowl but you only play offense. It has a few upgrades over the original (ie Draft and Morale) but it's the same old wonderful game from the 90s.

The full version is just $0.99 and it is getting support. Just this week audibles and timeouts were added. There is talk of adding in defense and kick returns. The whole game is supposedly being ported to PC as well.

Check it out! If you loved the originals, you will love this game too!

Still playing NCAA 14 with my team. Got some more time to play since I'm homebound for probably the rest of the school year.

Playing Madden since I could only go so long without being in an online football franchise after the Powerhouse ended on NCAA '14. Also since Arizona and Baltimore's playbooks are similar to the Oregon/Auburn playbooks from NCAA '14. Stream the couple of CFMs that I'm in. Play other games here and there sporadically. Bought Modern Warfare to play with my friends who play everyday, but I've only played it four hours in two months smh.

on't play anything anymore

I'm here and I don't play anything anymore :смх: