Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
Even when playing in a dark room last night I was having issues. I played the Hotel mission with the early morning light coming in and navigating a couple areas inside the hotel were near impossible. Have not run into rain and fog so far and not looking forward to it outside of the daytime.

I am excited to start playing with the drones, currently have the turret. Sadly the Sticky Bomb is not in the game. This was the best skill upgrade in the first game. Just walk up to 3 enemies in the street, target area and they are toast. You will be missed Sticky Bomb.
Yeah, I had some fun in parts of the hotel this morning while completing the mission in the daylight in real life.

That really sucks about the Sticky Bomb. I lived and died by that destructive little fucker in the first game. Like you said, shoot it right in the middle of a group of enemies and bam, they're all dead, especially with my character set up that maximized the sticky bomb range and damage and made it essentially a one shot kill on anyone but the toughest named bosses.

That was my and my group's safety net when we would team up and do missions on challenging difficulty or go into the dark zone. Each time we'd hit a new wave of enemies, I'd fire that thing off and disintegrate half the wave in a mere second. Or in the dark zone, if we would come under attack (or if we were crouched and ready to trap some unsuspecting victim ) , I'd fire off the sticky bomb and fuck up their world before they even knew what was happening. Then it was just a matter of mopping up the survivors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk