Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NBA Jam

• Facebook
  • Display
    The achievement or goal or whatever you wanna call it where you have to do 10 putbacks in a game is absolutely impossible to me. For some reason, I can't get rebounds, even when forcing my cpu teammate to take a bad shot, but when I do get the rebound, I either don't get the opportunity to tap it in and if I do get the chance, I miss the shot 7 times out of 10.

Boss battles are super uber cheap. I don't care about beating a single one now unless it's necessary to beat remix mode.

Last thing, who thought it was a good idea to play through classic campaign mode 6 freaking times needs a talking to. Playing through it 6 times is the very definition of filler and the prize for playing 180+ games versus the CPU is freakin' Clyde Drexler. Really? We should get Michael Jordan for having to play that many games.

Here are some codes for Team Jordan, Team Adidas, and Team Sprite. They are only on the PS3/360 versions.

Spoiler: show
    TEAM SPRITE: Player 1 initials SPR, Player 2 initials ITE. Team consists of Green Lebron and Yellow Lebron.

TEAM ADIDAS: Player 1 initials ADI, Player 2 initials DAS. Team consists of Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard and Josh Smith.

TEAM JORDAN BRAND: Player 1 initials JOR, Player 2 initials DAN. Team consists of Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony.

Courtesy: Operation Sports

New code announced for The Neighbors: Kevin Durant and his neighbor Mathias

Player 1: MMK
    Player 2: D35

hah that's a nice Christmas present.