Thread: FIFA 18 - General Discussion & Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display

FIFA 18 - General Discussion & Impressions

The demo is available today, so feel free to use this thread to discuss your thoughts on it.

I have problem with FIFA 18 Demo. When I started the game, I hear sounds in background but there is no graphics, just black screen... Where is the problem and what to do?

My graphic card is Asus STRIX R7 370 4GB and drivers are "up-to-date". Windows 10 is also "up-to-date".
    Last edited by CRooY3; 09-13-2017 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Additional information

The FIFA Champions Cup Barcelona Finals are going on right now and a 16-year old kid is dominating the finals. Wow....

Last I saw the score was 5-1.

Fifa is one of my favourite series. I was desperately looking for Fifa 18 trailer release and after its release, I could not wait to buy it. The video indeed is awesome as was expected. I already got Fifa 18 and enjoying playing it every day. I like it more than all previous series. Just can't resist playing it. All the soccer fans who also like to play video games will definitely love this.
    Last edited by raisonvadeboncoeur; 06-22-2018 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisonvadeboncoeur View Post
    If anyone wants to buy this game look at this website and get it soon.
    A robot with a 5 post rule before trying to get into our knickers.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    A robot with a 5 post rule before trying to get into our knickers.

Yeah, I was already suspicious as hell when that account showed up the same time as the other spam bots. The fact it made extremely vaguely on-topic posts only increased those suspicions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank goodness. I don't want anyone posting regularly when I can't pronounce their name. It's an OCD thing and it pisses me off more than "Official" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by raisonvadeboncoeur View Post
    Fifa is one of my favourite series.
    No red blooded American made robot would put a "U" in favorite. The British have landed or the French Canadians have crossed the border. Technically still better than Ram creating an alt but better safe than sorry. Triple the amount of firewalls or https this bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    No red blooded American made robot would put a "U" in favorite. The British have landed or the French Canadians have crossed the border. Technically still better than Ram creating an alt but better safe than sorry. Triple the amount of firewalls or https this bad boy.
    Me too