• Eagles

2 40.00%
  • Patriots

3 60.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2017 NFL Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    The Landry deal is close to the compensation pick for him IF the Dolphins were in a position to get one.

Dolphins cutting Suh. Miami has paid out too much money to mediocre to bad talent the last 3 years. Suh's contract was actually good compared to some of these bums. Guys like Andre Branch, Kiko Alonso, Mike Pouncey (always hurt and overrated now), etc. Might as well draft a QB and then move on from all the big contracts. Their cap situation is bad so take your lumps for 1-2 years and then be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Dolphins cutting Suh. Miami has paid out too much money to mediocre to bad talent the last 3 years. Suh's contract was actually good compared to some of these bums. Guys like Andre Branch, Kiko Alonso, Mike Pouncey (always hurt and overrated now), etc. Might as well draft a QB and then move on from all the big contracts. Their cap situation is bad so take your lumps for 1-2 years and then be good to go.
    I feel your pain Rudy. It was long ago that the Raiders were making mistake after mistake season after season. It was a long painful time as a member of Raider Nation. For the Dolphins, I have no idea on their identity and I'm still not sold on the QB position. It could be another long season for your team.

The Dolphins have been in the top 10 of dead money in each of the last three years I believe. You can’t win with bad cap management unless you hit on every draft pick. They have been mediocre at best in the draft.

The Dolphins have been in the top 10 of dead money in each of the last three years I believe. You can’t win with bad cap management unless you hit on every draft pick. They have been mediocre at best in the draft.
    According to over the cap, the Dolphins already have $13.1M of dead money in 2019. Ouch!

According to the site, only 4 teams have dead money already in 2019 and the second highest is $1.6M. Miami has to get that corrected for sure!

Damn it I have to root for the Browns now?

The Clowns could have the first 5 picks and they'd screw it up. They could have taken Barkley first and most likely still got Mayfield 4th.

Instead, they draft a petite Johnny Football 2.0 #1 and reach on corner who doesn't belong in the top 10. Morons.

Could be a steal, getting Mason Rudolph in the middle of round 3. We'll see if he pans out for the Steelers.

Happy with Miami’s draft so far. The TE is exciting but I saw some blocking clips. Wow. Truly horrible. I’m not a big fan or receiving only TEs unless they are special as in uncoverable by LBs. The OSU LB is small but we need speed and LBs that can cover. Haven’t had a good FS in a long time and this Bama kid can cover and play the slot too. Maybe Miami wants to be a 3 S defence too.

Happy with Miami’s draft so far. The TE is exciting but I saw some blocking clips. Wow. Truly horrible. I’m not a big fan or receiving only TEs unless they are special as in uncoverable by LBs. The OSU LB is small but we need speed and LBs that can cover. Haven’t had a good FS in a long time and this Bama kid can cover and play the slot too. Maybe Miami wants to be a 3 S defence too.
    Fitzpatrick looks to be a good one and Gisecki (sp?) was absolutely phenomenal at the combine. Aside from Barkley and Griffin, I'd say he made the biggest impression. I don't know about his blocking though.

I have to agree, Miami has done some good things. As a bonus, you're not the one taking over Pittsburgh's WR headache. It's jaymo and cdj's turn for that . Though I'll say that Bryant is far more talented than Wallace was.