• NCAA Football 13 Uniform Store Now Open for Business

As part of Patch #2, the Uniform Store was unveiled only was empty. However, users can now begin downloading updated uniforms to use in the game on both X-Box 360 & PS3. Twenty-three uniforms are included in the free pack including the Oregon uniform pictured above. Additional uniforms for Notre Dame & Michigan in the Adidas Strategy pack will cost you 80 MSP/$1 PSN.

Continue after the break for a look at each of the new uniforms.

Comments 139 Comments
      Kingpin32 -
      We gotta wait 2 weeks
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Could someone be kind enough to show me all the unis that werent shown in these pics because my Xbox is currently not working -__-
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      We gotta wait 2 weeks
      Yeah, that sucks. At least we know when to expect them. I would hope/assume that any future updates would be released together though obviously we'll have to wait and see.

For any 360 users, share with us your experience. In online games, do both users get to see them even without having purchased them?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Could someone be kind enough to show me all the unis that werent shown in these pics because my Xbox is currently not working -__-
      Pretty sure that's all of them.
      kindella2 -
      Im not even upset about the 2 week wait for PS3 just glad they finally said SOMETHING...funny thing is that by that time there will be another set of unis on the way.
      JBHuskers -
      Eh for a buck a piece, I don't mind getting those with the amount we're getting for free.
      souljahbill -
      I'll definitely get the Homecoming throwbacks if they're ever released.
      CLW -
      WTF no green colored dreads or shoe lace color options?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      WTF no green colored dreads or shoe lace color options?
      Lets set up a petition! This aggression can't stand man!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      gschwendt -
      Podcast from EASPORTS talking about the uniform store.
      gigemaggs99 -
      It's my Mom's Birthday
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Eh for a buck a piece, I don't mind getting those with the amount we're getting for free.
      It's $1 for the two uniforms... they're packaged together for 80MSP.
      Unconquered -
      Very nice.

Will Uniform Store updates be a regular thing? I was hoping to get Vanderbilt's new uniforms (alternate white helmet, new gold/black jersey, new black jersey).
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Unconquered View Post
      Very nice.

Will Uniform Store updates be a regular thing? I was hoping to get Vanderbilt's new uniforms (alternate white helmet, new gold/black jersey, new black jersey).
      Yeah, they're expected to be updated throughout the season.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      That works for me. It's not the doom and gloom people were accusing EA of with trying to charge an exorbitant amount of money. Two uniforms for one buck (seriously, one buck is not going to make or break you, and if it will, your ass shouldn't be buying or playing video games in the first place) instead of one buck for each or whatever. Hell, I've got something like 265 MSP sitting in my Xbox Live account right now, so I could buy a couple of these small $1 uniform packs and never have to actually spend any money, just using whatever MSP I still have on my account.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Ah hell. Even better.

CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Lets set up a petition! This aggression can't stand man!

Werd! Also we need to bring back the "girlfriends" from the PS2 days for R2G mode. (you know where you start with a "fat" girl and "work your way up" as you become BMOC)

Look I'll download the free ones but honestly I couldn't care less about the uniforms. In fact, if I didn't see those UGLY ASS UNIFORMS of again I'd be better for it.
      Jayrah -
      Moved to proper thread
      Jayrah -
      Also, since I use TAMU in my other OD, I'm psyched about those beauties that are up there!

Rutgers, Miss St, Mich, ND, Mizzou, Northwestern, Arkansas, Arizona.... ALL SICK!
      SmoothPancakes -
      I'm happy about Northwestern and Washington getting updated. While I don't know where the coaching carousel road will take me, I do know that I certainly won't turn down (provided my job advancement rules allow it) future contract offers from Northwestern and Washington. I don't know why, for the last half year or so, I've wanted Northwestern and Washington both to be places I eventually end up coaching at during some point.