• What 'one thing' would you add to the NCAA Football franchise?

This morning, the official NCAA Football twitter account posed this question to the community:

"What's the one thing that you'd like to see added to the NCAA Football franchise to make it even better?"

While we all have a list of items we'd like to see added, what 'one thing' would you pick above the rest? After you tweet your response, also share it here with the community.

Don't forget to share your more detailed Wish Lists and Feedback and also share your thoughts in the 2010 NCAA Football Community Wish List Tournament.
    Comments 29 Comments
      JeffHCross -
      If you know the timing of your routes, you can throw timing routes now. At least curls you can. The game does try to have some semblance of route based passing, though it's more "continue your current direction" rather than route based.
      Rudy -
      You are right but it's pretty risky since you are never sure where that pass will go.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      You are right but it's pretty risky since you are never sure where that pass will go.
      I've gotten it pretty close to figured out now, it's rare that I throw a ball that I don't know where it's going to go ... unless the CPU rolls an incomplete pass for me and it sails.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JHeb View Post
      Dreads!!

J/K

1) Deeper dynasty interactions...Meaning, bring back weekly updates on our players...Who's eligible and who's not. More injury info. and give us options on treatment that may or may not work...Give us more depth in recruiting, etc. More, More, More, More!!
      I was right with you up to RECRUITING. I admit it, I don't want anymore additions to recruiting...
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Adibesee View Post
      Route Based Passing.

This would help drastically improve the passing in NCAA. This would allow me to throw the ball to a spot instead of to a receiver, which is what happens in real life. Currently passing in this game consists of ridiculously high lobs or bullets. If they tweaked the passing to include more diverse arcs on throws and added full route based passing I would be a happy consumer
      Took the words out of my mouth.
      baseballplyrmvp -
      give the players mass. if real time physics wont come for another couple of years, then they could at least include true movement momentum into player interactions. i've brought this test up before, but if you edit the d-line of a really bad team to be 7'0" 400 lbs and the o-line of a really good team to be 5'5" 160 lbs, but keep all of the ratings the same, and then play those two teams, the really good team's o-line will hold up the whole game- despite being severely undersized.

with an extreme example such as this, a player's size and weight should definately play a role in all player interactions.
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      give the players mass. if real time physics wont come for another couple of years, then they could at least include true movement momentum into player interactions. i've brought this test up before, but if you edit the d-line of a really bad team to be 7'0" 400 lbs and the o-line of a really good team to be 5'5" 160 lbs, but keep all of the ratings the same, and then play those two teams, the really good team's o-line will hold up the whole game- despite being severely undersized.

with an extreme example such as this, a player's size and weight should definately play a role in all player interactions.
      + a million. So true.
      xGRIDIRONxGURUx -
      agree... mass + locomotion = more true physics

"E"
      Rudy -
      At this point I think the #1 thing I want changed is the feel of the players. I've never liked this generation's physics and lack of momentum/inertia of players. They talked about locomotion for NCA 11 but it didn't go nearly far enough imo. It's better but it's still a far cry from from a realistic system and it's not close to the PS2 momentum which I greatly preferred. At least give us an option for "classic" momentum or something heavier. It would give the game a fresh feeling to it.