• MaddenMatrix: Walkthrough of NCAA Football 11 Dynasty at E3

MadScientist06 of MaddenMatrix.com managed to capture seven videos of him going through a dynasty at E3. In the first video, we see him setting up a dynasty as well as a glimpse at recruiting before finally starting a dynasty game. The other videos manage to show off the better part of a full game of Penn State vs FCS Southeast as well as a matchup of Penn State vs Alabama. Watch the first video after the break and follow the source link for the remaining videos.

Comments 65 Comments
      oweb26 -
      The same place its still going on in very serious debate at..:rolleyes:
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
      The same place its still going on in very serious debate at..:rolleyes:
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      It really is the saddest thing I've ever read... They hate EA so much it's ruining the site...
      oweb26 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      It really is the saddest thing I've ever read... They hate EA so much it's ruining the site...
      I don't think they really understand that its ruining the site, I really do understand if you don't think its the greatest game or you even hate the game but damn if you have one thing postitive to say you have three or four ADMINS!!, who will shot you down and they expect you to not say anything back DIRECTLY to them or they consider it a personnel attack, granted they have never done that too me, but its like I pointed out to JB I have been a member there for 5 years and I have yet to get to 1000 post or I just got it, because I have never saw the point of posting too much.

Most of them over analyze the game IMO, but how are you going to have a site which was founded on the game, suppose to still be about the game and most of the people there don't like the game? You can say the site is more than the game now but then you are kidding yourself some people only post about the game and others don't even post in the game section anymore because it's like the wild west or something. Thats like having a site on french food and most of the people their dont like it.

They have been trying to send people over to this site, mostly the ones that have something positive to saw about the game and they don't want to hear it, or the people they are banning, I personally think its very childish and I don't really even read post over there anymore. I had already started defecting to another site but they didn't focus on football just video games in general and then I was reminded about this site.

I guess my biggest point if you don't like it or want to like it then don't buy it or even talk about it, I can handle constructive criticism, I cant handle criticism just to criticize something for no good reason because you think you have been jaded for the past couple of years and you haven't even bought the game since 2004.

Also the site looks alot like this one now so I don't even know which one I'm clicking on. LOL

I FINALLY GOT A DOUBLE QUOTE GOING ON!!!
      cdj -
      We can only worry about what goes on here, so let's drop the discussion of other sites. We're 12 days away from the release, let's focus on the great vids MadSci took at E3 and other related news.