View RSS Feed

Paakaa10

1. EA SPORTS NYC Experience Part 2: Madden NFL 12 Cover Athlete Photo Shoot & 2011 Draft

This blog is the second of a two-part series of stories I wrote at the beginning of May 2011 about my experience traveling to New York City as EA SPORTS Game Changer of the Month at the end of April. It was originally due to be published on EA SPORTS webspace but it kind of got lost in the shuffle with all of the news and information that has come out for both NCAA Football 12 and Madden NFL 12. With the blessing of EA SPORTS Community Manager Justin Dewiel, I've decided to share these "feature" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EA SPORTS NYC Experience Part 1: NCAA Football 12 Draft Night Premiere

This blog is the first of a two-part series of stories I wrote at the beginning of May 2011 about my experience traveling to New York City as EA SPORTS Game Changer of the Month at the end of April. It was originally due to be published on EA SPORTS webspace but it kind of got lost in the shuffle with all of the news and information that has come out for both NCAA Football 12 and Madden NFL 12. With the blessing of EA SPORTS Community Manager Justin Dewiel, I've decided to share these "feature" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. NCAA Football 12 Community Event Experience (with Exclusive Screenshots!)

The first big news regarding EA SPORTS NCAA Football 12 is finally out there for all of you fans to see, and it’s time for me to reveal a secret I’ve been keeping since just before Christmas last year: I’ve been attending Community Events for this year’s game.

Indeed, the development team has done four Community Events—two of which I attended personally—since the week of the BCS National Championship Game in January 2011. As I understand it, this is the earliest that the NCAA Football ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized