Thread: Madden NFL 16 to Launch 8/25; News Coming in May

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden NFL 16 to Launch 8/25; News Coming in May

EA SPORTS has announced that Madden NFL 16 will be released on August 25, 2015 and that game information will start to be released in May.

Should M16 have a public vote for cover athlete, it may begin in the first week of May. The Madden NFL 15 cover vote was announced and began on May 8, 2014. This would appear to indicate a later shift in the start of Madden NFL news. The Madden NFL 25 cover vote began on March 11, Madden NFL 13 on March 7, and Madden NFL 12 on March 21.

130 days remain

I think it's smarter to delay the marketing although I prefer more info sooner.

Give me a tecmo camera angle please! Heck, add an arcade mode to provide arcade style play as well. They should buy the rights and offer Tecmo gameplay as a Dlc option.

I think for ME the sun is starting to set on MADDEN based on my gaming needs. Too bland and too boring for the offline CFM gamer with legacy issues that seemingly will never be addressed. The game always feels the same. I never feel lost in the events; I never feel the immersion; I never feel like it's real. It doesn't try to be sim nor does it try for immersion. Madden does lots of things well but it does nothing exceptionally well. As a one off game it's fun... as a CFM meh.

Same here Jaymo. I use to get Madden every year just like NCAA. Now, for the past couple years, I couldn't care less about Madden. I've got MLB The Show, NCAA, FIFA and NHL, all who have and do better franchises than Madden.

Madden at this point is going to have to do a complete overhaul of Franchise and add features and bells and whistles out the ass for me to return.

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I think it's smarter to delay the marketing although I prefer more info sooner.

Give me a tecmo camera angle please! Heck, add an arcade mode to provide arcade style play as well. They should buy the rights and offer Tecmo gameplay as a Dlc option.

They already have arcarde style gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by FanoftheGame101 View Post
    They already have arcarde style gameplay
    I knew that was coming lol. But true arcade gaming like Tecmo or Blitz or even NFL Street has largely been ignored for awhile. EA should take advantage.