Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Merry Christmas

• Facebook
  • Display
    Merry Xmas everyone!

Only one game for me this Xmas but thus far I am loving it! AC Origins. I truly believe the series is back to greatness! The game looks and feels like Black Flag and that's a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    #1 WTF is wrong with you?

#2 the entire series is on sale this week. 1-3 "collection" $7.99 4 $19.99
    Lol, I've meant to get around to it since I bought my PS4, I just never have.

And that'll work, I got a $25 PSN gift card from my sister and brother in law, in addition to a year of PS Plus and $50 on Amazon, so I'll use that PSN gift card to grab the collection as well as 4.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Merry Xmas everyone!

Only one game for me this Xmas but thus far I am loving it! AC Origins. I truly believe the series is back to greatness! The game looks and feels like Black Flag and that's a great thing.
    Sounds good. I am trying the Witcher out again. I couldn’t get into Shadow of War like the first one. Not sure exactly why and regretted choosing that ove Origins. Definitely on my to play list.

I’d love to hear more comments on the actual combat.

Starting to think I should have gotten Origins instead of W3. The alchemy, crafting and inventory of RPGs always leaves my head spinning.

Happy New Years everyone! All the best to you and yours in 2018.

Though we've never met I consider you all friends and truly hope you have an outstanding year ahead. My wish for our community is that we will see some of the flock return this year. A new NCAA would be okay too.

Happy New Years to my brothers from other mothers. Love you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Lol, I've meant to get around to it since I bought my PS4, I just never have.

And that'll work, I got a $25 PSN gift card from my sister and brother in law, in addition to a year of PS Plus and $50 on Amazon, so I'll use that PSN gift card to grab the collection as well as 4.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Just a pro tip: save yourself a TON of frustration and play the series on easy. The shooting mechanics are functional but they are by no means as good as other 3rd person shooters. You’ll be playing for the story and characters anyway so don’t bog yourself down with challenge. You can always go back for that if you wanna test your manhood vs. the human bullet sponges.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Just a pro tip: save yourself a TON of frustration and play the series on easy. The shooting mechanics are functional but they are by no means as good as other 3rd person shooters. You’ll be playing for the story and characters anyway so don’t bog yourself down with challenge. You can always go back for that if you wanna test your manhood vs. the human bullet sponges.

Appreciate the tip! And agreed, I'm going to playing for the story, so easy will work fine for me!

I actually never ended up buying 4. I got the 1-3 collection on sale, but I figured since that was 3 entire games I was going to have to play, plus all the other games I'm still currently juggling, it's going to be literally months before I would ever be in position to start playing UC4, so I'll just buy it when it's on sale again sometime in the future. Hell, in a couple months, maybe it'll show up on sale for even cheaper than $20.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Appreciate the tip! And agreed, I'm going to playing for the story, so easy will work fine for me!

I actually never ended up buying 4. I got the 1-3 collection on sale, but I figured since that was 3 entire games I was going to have to play, plus all the other games I'm still currently juggling, it's going to be literally months before I would ever be in position to start playing UC4, so I'll just buy it when it's on sale again sometime in the future. Hell, in a couple months, maybe it'll show up on sale for even cheaper than $20.
    I played through all these games on PS3 but that was sons ago. I wanted to reacquaint myself with the characters before starting UC4 and Lost Legacy so I got the Collection and currently playing through it now. Got through UC1 in a day so I’m now onto UC2 (easily the best of the original games).

Normal was a good and fair challenge for most of the UC games. I think UC4 was the toughest and UC2 the easiest. I liked UC2 but I still think UC1 was my favourite despite the first half getting repetitive with waves of enemies. UC2 was TOO linear in the first half for me with small areas although it was more varied and the second half was great. UC3 easily the worst of the series for me.

Old thread now but... picked up a Google Home with some xmas money and.... I LOVE IT! I haven't used the smart homes features yet but it's a truly excellent assistant.

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Old thread now but... picked up a Google Home with some xmas money and.... I LOVE IT! I haven't used the smart homes features yet but it's a truly excellent assistant.
    Awesome! Did you get the actual Google Home or the Home mini (not that it makes much difference)? It’s cool having a smart home. Especially if you connect multiple devices in one house and start using smartplugs for lights and appliances. Do you also have a subscription to a music service?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the mini and a subscription to the music. I went with the mini to see if I would like it. Now that I know I will be picking up a large one as well as chromecast and then later a phillips hue router for the lights.