Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Off-Season, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    former nole RB Sammy Smith has stepped in and is taking the role as mentor for this troubled youth, smith had his own problems with drugs and now counsels talented, troubled kids.

Dejuan Miller and Ryan Broyles will both be returning to school after spending six hours on them.

yay, should we just skip transfers since users can just cut the player at the player cuts screen?

DaQuan Bowers is coming back after only having 6 sackes while DT Jarvis Jenkins had 12. Reserve SS Sam Adams has transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    yay, should we just skip transfers since users can just cut the player at the player cuts screen?
    I'm fine with skipping this step. I don't really anticipate any transfers TO USC anyway.

You can tell if you have any transfers wanting to come can't you. I looked through players leaving and found that no one wanted to transfer to VT.

It's the next step. OB will have to advance past players leaving and then we can see players that want to transfer

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    It's the next step. OB will have to advance past players leaving and then we can see players that want to transfer
    No... he's saying that when you're looking at your players leaving, you can scroll through all of the teams and then see if any will be transferring to your school.

So... which conference can take bragging rights this year?

I guess my vote would go to the Big Ten with the best overall record and higher year end rankings. However it is nice seeing that MNC trophy reside in the Pac 10

Edit - I tried to post an image, can I not post one from outside this site?

Pac 10 44-8 combined user record - 1, 14, 16 final standings
    Big Ten 46-5 combined user record - 2, 4, 9, 19 final standings
    ACC - 46-8 combined user record - 3, 10, 17, 20 final standings
    Last edited by psuexv; 08-24-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Papa won the majority of the National Championships last year with Alabama. Its going to be tough to take it away from him...Despite my high ranking and 12 wins I feel as though my team grossly over performed and it may be a year or two before I am ready for a serious shot at the MNC.

Looking at it PSU is going to be tough next year, if I remember correctly they aren't losing a lot. Wisconsin loses some but with Clay coming back will be tough. OSU will have a lot to replace in Bobby Hoying, Eddie George and Rickey Dudley.

It is going to be tough to repeat as the Big 10 Champion but I return just about everyone on offense except for Michael Cox but he was the lowest rated of all my runningbacks. My defense for next year is up in the air right now. I see a move to the 3-4 coming due to a lack of defensive linemen (namely DTs), but that would force me to move some defensive ends to OLB. My secondary while not 90+ OVR rated will be stout again so as long as I can stop the run things could turn out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    It is going to be tough to repeat as the Big 10 Champion but I return just about everyone on offense except for Michael Cox but he was the lowest rated of all my runningbacks.
    As well you have an incoming true Sophomore at HB that is something like 84OVR.

My biggest question mark next year is definitely WR... I return my top receiver (OVR wise) but lose my next 3 as well as my TE. Clay may regret coming back for his senior season with all of the punishment he'll be taking.

I'm pretty pumped at the talent that is coming back for PSU. While I'm very thin at MLB, I could be moving 1 OLB to inside this year. If I have a weakness that might be it. Should be pretty stout everywhere else. I just jinxed myself.

*Also I'm willing to skip transfers as well and just get into recruiting if everyone else is as well.

The only two incoming transfers, as far as I can see, are RE Johnson from Texas to FSU and HB Graham from Pitt to Mich. If FSU is willing to skip, we should be good to go since Oneback will get a chance at his either way.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Also down to skip transfers....I CAN NOT wait to see what kind of skills the new guys have....definitely dropped the ball on my secondary and I really need 2 corners and maybe a safety to put my mind at ease.

Papa, I think that your team is fine and you should just sit back and not recruit anymore. Your worries make the rest of us feel just a tick better about ourselves right now.

Well good news, I was able to get the players leaving activities to go through. Ryan Van Bergen and Michael Cox are coming back.

Advancing to off season recruiting week 1.

ill have it done in 40 minutes

Going to do mine now online

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    Yes, but if you actually wanted to sign 25 players, the transfer counts as a schollie. Not that I think any of us are going to hit 24 or 25.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud