Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Ugh. This Tulsa-Oklahoma game is bringing back some bad memories from my Tulsa dynasty.
    I slept through the Tulsa game, woke up late in the 4th quarter.

Go BAMA!!! 21-14

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Manziel and Evans = National tittle run! They are killing Bama defense right now.
    and then there was the A&M defense...

Yup Bama rollin now. I just hope they can hold on and win. As mcuh as I hate Bama, I wanna see Manziel lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    U-C-L-A 38-21, 4TH QTR Starting. Nebraska looked good in first half but are choking heavily. Failed at fake punt
    Time to retire those black uniforms and black striped helmet. I hate to give credit where credit is due in regards to a comment made by RAM but at this rate Pelini might not make be around next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    I wanna see Manziel lose.
    i think everyone does.

Terrible call, this play is another example of the pussification of football. If he gets ejected the state of Alabama will bring down the wrath on those officials.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I slept through the Tulsa game, woke up late in the 4th quarter.

Go BAMA!!! 21-14
    Yeah, you didn't miss much.

TOTAL BS CALL. If this is how the game of football is going to be officiated then there is no way to play defense.

Terrible call, this play is another example of the pussification of football. If he gets ejected the state of Alabama will bring down the wrath on those officials.
    What happened? Obviously, I'm 100% focused on Delaware-Navy, so completely in the dark on 'Bama-A&M other than following on Fox Sports' GameTrax.

Not sure what is up with the stream on CBS but I'm only getting one camera shot and no replays or graphics.

Seriously wtf just happen. Aggies just got a huge gift and bs flag. the Bama CB was clearly going for the ball. damn homer refs.

What happened? Obviously, I'm 100% focused on Delaware-Navy, so completely in the dark on 'Bama-A&M other than following on Fox Sports' GameTrax.
    DB accidentally touches a receiver while going for a pick. Refs vagina tingles and calls a 15 yard penalty for no reason whatsoever. WR's are the new QB's. Approach with caution. Guys in booth realize how horrible the call was and player gets to stay in the game but the 15 year penalty stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    Not sure what is up with the stream on CBS but I'm only getting one camera shot and no replays or graphics.
    TV for the win!

Based on the last couple posts, plus my Twitter feed blowing up with dozens of comments, it sounds like something similar to what happened with Oklahoma earlier. OU player initially flagged for targeting and ejected. They reviewed the ejection, the ejection was overturned, but the 15 yard penalty remained (setting Tulsa up for a touchdown).

I'm guessing that's the same thing here. 'Bama player was flagged for targeting and ejected, they reviewed and overturned the ejection, but the 15 yard penalty still stands regardless of whether or not the ejection is overturned. They really need to change that. If the ejection is overturned and it's ruled that it wasn't targeting, then the penalty needs to go with it.

DB accidentally touches a receiver while going for a pick. Refs vagina tingles and calls a 15 yard penalty for no reason whatsoever. WR's are the new QB's. Approach with caution. Guys in booth realize how horrible the call was and player gets to stay in the game but the 15 year penalty stands.
    Seriously?

Time to go hunt down a video of the play. I'm sure it's already on Youtube.

Seriously?

Time to go hunt down a video of the play. I'm sure it's already on Youtube.
    Nope just looked none yet.

Based on the last couple posts, plus my Twitter feed blowing up with dozens of comments, it sounds like something similar to what happened with Oklahoma earlier. OU player initially flagged for targeting and ejected. They reviewed the ejection, the ejection was overturned, but the 15 yard penalty remained (setting Tulsa up for a touchdown).

I'm guessing that's the same thing here. 'Bama player was flagged for targeting and ejected, they reviewed and overturned the ejection, but the 15 yard penalty still stands regardless of whether or not the ejection is overturned. They really need to change that. If the ejection is overturned and it's ruled that it wasn't targeting, then the penalty needs to go with it.
    Yep that's exactly what happened. DB makes a beautiful break on the pass gets their first and the receiver runs into him and they call the defender for targeting l b/c the receiver fell down like a pussy and the bench bitched like a bunch of girls.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yep that's exactly what happened. DB makes a beautiful break on the pass gets their first and the receiver runs into him and they call the defender for targeting l b/c the receiver fell down like a pussy and the bench bitched like a bunch of girls.
    What a goddamn joke.

Thankfully, it looks like A&M didn't score and Alabama has the ball back. Now just score before halftime and take a 28-14 lead.

is just GASHING the "defense"

28-14 Throat slashing BS is moronic. Act like you been there before.

I imagine our little Aggie fan is putting a few tears in those beers right about now.