Thread: Xbox 360 League: Super Duper Hardcore Simulation Edition

• Facebook
  • Display

Xbox 360 League: Super Duper Hardcore Simulation Edition

Tired of cheesing and whining and quitting. I have started a league for you.

FAQ:

Q: How can I join this illustrious league?

A: You will have to pass a series of tests on my website to determine if you can enter. I also require a thousand page essay on playing SIM football and why you have turned your hobby into something from the book "1984." If you pass the tests I will then have you play 10 tryout games where you will spend 600 minutes playing exactly as I would expect a simulation to be played. I will then break down each game and total your results between this and the test/essay to determine if you can be part of my league. If you are accepted I will grant you a NFL team based on the results of what NFL Coach you closest resemble.

Q: What is so special about your Simulation Edition?

A: All games will be played at the same time as your team is playing in real life. 15 minute quarters and based on a slider set that I have created to make the ultimate simulation, which will be sent to you before each game. These sliders are based on hours of lab testing, watching every NFL game and tailoring it to how each team has played during the pre-season/season.

If a player scores outside (10+/-10) of your teams score in real life, you are banned from the league.
    If a player calls running plays (5+/-5) of your team in real life, you are banned from the league.
    If a player call passing plays (5+/-5) of your team in real life, you are banned from the league.
    If a player has a TOP (5+/-5min) of your team in real life, you are banned from the league.
    If a player punts (2+/-2) of your team in real life, you are banned from the league.

This goes on for like 25 pages and would be mailed to you via certified letter for you acknowledgement and acceptance of the rules and guidelines.

Q: What do you consider a simulation?

A: A joyless attempt to create a fictional ideal of how each game should be played.

Q: How do I sign up?

A: You already have by reading this thread.

Q: What does the winner of the league win?

A: One TGT Endorsed Bumper Dumper, a plaque and an all expense paid trip to Margaritaville.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 09-05-2013 at 02:09 AM.