Thread: TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2013 - Week 8

• Facebook
  • Display

TGT PS3 NCAA 14 OD: 2013 - Week 8

The week will advance again on Wednesday night, August 14.

User v User Games:
    FAU (cdj) at Old Dominion (Deuce)

Off-week: FIU (JBHuskers), UTEP (HANDSWARD)

Good luck!

Deuce - I should be free each evening, the later the better. Let me know what works for you and we can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Deuce - I should be free each evening, the later the better. Let me know what works for you and we can go from there.
    I can go at 8:00 CST any night. Want to try for tonight at 8?

Typed by thumbs.

I will let you know later this afternoon/early evening.

I'll be on at 8 or 8:15. Does that still work for you?

8:15 should work.

Typed by thumbs.

Just had the same glitch that Hands was experiencing and i ended up rage quiting as well. i did not go into practice mode so i am not sure what caused it. but i had 5 turnovers in the first half alone

Dammit! Meant to pick field goal! Ha ha

Typed by thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xusemagru View Post
    Just had the same glitch that Hands was experiencing and i ended up rage quiting as well. i did not go into practice mode so i am not sure what caused it. but i had 5 turnovers in the first half alone
    I spent some time at work today trying to repro it and I think it has something to do with holding R1 and using the juke stick. I saw it happen doing that. I also saw a few fake lateral attempts. I then looked at the controls and it turns out that you no longer have to hold R1 to protect the ball. You just tap it once and the guy switches to protect ball. If you hold it then the guy switches hands. Apparently R1 is also a pitch but that is only when you are running a triple option play. Not sure if the glitch is it using R1 as a pitch sometimes when it isn't a triple option or if it has to do with the juke stick. I was going to try again tomorrow a little more and see if I can get a 100% repro case.

Good game, Deuce. We each missed a couple big plays that would have broken it open for either of us. Good luck the rest of the season.

HANDS - Do you get extra credit for finding NCAA bugs? If so, we can send you enough to ensure a very nice Xmas bonus.

Good game, Deuce. We each missed a couple big plays that would have broken it open for either of us. Good luck the rest of the season.

HANDS - Do you get extra credit for finding NCAA bugs? If so, we can send you enough to ensure a very nice Xmas bonus.
    You too Chris. It was a really fun game. Wish I could get games like that with the CPU.

Typed by thumbs.

No extra credit. If I find anything I just tell a friend in QA for NCAA about it. He used to be QA on Tiger so I just throw him bones. If you have a list I can surely send it over to him. Just make sure there are solid repro steps. They hate when there aren't repro steps.

Quote Originally Posted by HANDSWARD View Post
    I spent some time at work today trying to repro it and I think it has something to do with holding R1 and using the juke stick. I saw it happen doing that. I also saw a few fake lateral attempts. I then looked at the controls and it turns out that you no longer have to hold R1 to protect the ball. You just tap it once and the guy switches to protect ball. If you hold it then the guy switches hands. Apparently R1 is also a pitch but that is only when you are running a triple option play. Not sure if the glitch is it using R1 as a pitch sometimes when it isn't a triple option or if it has to do with the juke stick. I was going to try again tomorrow a little more and see if I can get a 100% repro case.
    speaking of which how do you fake lateral?

well the losing streak for Memphis continues with a heartbreaking 38-36 loss to SMU! I cant even beat SMU i should be ashamed of myself. after missing the 2 point conversion late in the game i recovered the onside kick then promptly threw a pick on the first play. threw the ball to my receiver who was kind of open and the pass ended up being offline to the left by 10 yards and thrown into a group of 4 defenders lol...this is getting frustrating i hate losing and sucking

I will be playing tonight. Chris I will shoot you a text when I'm done since I appear to be the last one to play.

well the losing streak for Memphis continues with a heartbreaking 38-36 loss to SMU! I cant even beat SMU i should be ashamed of myself. after missing the 2 point conversion late in the game i recovered the onside kick then promptly threw a pick on the first play. threw the ball to my receiver who was kind of open and the pass ended up being offline to the left by 10 yards and thrown into a group of 4 defenders lol...this is getting frustrating i hate losing and sucking
    First year coach, you will turn it around.

If you like and you have a headset we could play a game online friends list and go over a couple of thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    First year coach, you will turn it around.

If you like and you have a headset we could play a game online friends list and go over a couple of thoughts.
    I appreciate it, if i see you on one night I will hit you up.

I appreciate it, if i see you on one night I will hit you up.

Any night other then tonight would probably work just fine. I have an user game in a different OD to play tonight then this one to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I will be playing tonight. Chris I will shoot you a text when I'm done since I appear to be the last one to play.
    Sounds good, just text when finished. If I am asleep, I will advance early in the morning.