Thread: Bugs & Glitches - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Bugs & Glitches - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

Bugs & Glitches

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to any bugs & glitches that may exist in NCAA Football 14.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Please list how to reproduce said issue. If you do not feel comfortable sharing the steps publicly, please PM it to cdj, gschwendt, or JBHuskers.

I haven't quite gotten a handle on whether this is a bug or not, but I just finished the high school playoffs with my 5-star QB. I noticed that all of my scholarship offers were for third string, even at Old Dominion.

I enrolled and checked my Skills ratings. Quite a few of them were 48s, including Throw Power. 63 OVR, 48 THP, 88 THA. I noticed an obvious change in my downfield throwing a few games into the HS season.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I don't know what you call it (bug, glitch, or neither), but when pitching the ball out of the flexbone and wishbone my RB stops, or slows down to the point of nearly stopping, when he receives the pitch. The defense maintains their speed and close the gap immediately on my RB, which in turn renders the option useless. If I'm lucky, I get a few downfield blocks to turn it into a positive gain, but it's still frustrating; those should be huge runs.

Is this fixable? Or should I give up ever wanting to run the triple option out of the flexbone on this game?

Stadium sound glitch, whenever an imported stadium sound starts to play, it cuts all sound for a second first. Goes completely silent then starts in. Also freezes the gameplay a nano-second, always making me think the game just froze.

On 360

1 week, I'm virtually tied with Texas A&M with 600 points+bonus being put into the recruit. The next week, I'm 6th because somehow, through magic points, 4 teams get over a thousand points without a visit and without the HC's having a level 3 kitchen sink skill.

(Edit: NONE of these coaches that passed me up have a single point into Kitchen Sink)
    Last edited by souljahbill; 08-03-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Last night we started our online dynasty with 11 people. I my first game of the season I played another user and noticed that I wasn't getting coach xp during the game. After the game I looked and it said I no data in my coach goals. Is there anyway to fix this?

Playing Ultimate Team with the Ohio State playbook. The State book has Shotgun Empty Base. Running no huddle with that formation is impossible. The formation that No Huddle brings up is Hail Mary. Hitting right once shows Shotgun Empty Base, but it's not the same formation. No clue what's going on.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I wish they'd get rid of that glitch where Arizona State QB#9/Nebraska QB #5 destroy the hobby of millions and cause good people to lose their jobs for $320 in order to make some lawyers rich.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I wish they'd get rid of that glitch where Arizona State QB#9/Nebraska QB #5 destroy the hobby of millions and cause good people to lose their jobs for $320 in order to make some lawyers rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Post of the year Matt! Nicely done.