Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - College Football 15 Wish List & Feedback

Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 15.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Last edited by OSUCowboyofMD; 07-09-2013 at 05:53 PM.

I could see all of the Texas fans coming out of the dark like "CHANGE? WHAT IS THIS CHANGE YOU SPEAK OF."

Why did they remove the 3-Bar QB facemask??? I generally don't get hung up on equipment that much, but this is the one facemask that I wore in high school, and I always equip my guy on the game with it since they added it.

And the away and alternate follow the same design as this one I'd believe. I saw these a few months ago and were surprised EA didn't it in the game
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHgtyY1CcAAiUl1.jpg
    Last edited by OSUCowboyofMD; 07-10-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Freshman
    I am a stickler for details and I love the aesthetics of sports games. Complete player customization like they do on MLB : The Show or the NBA 2K series. Hair color/style, facial hair style, eye color, tattoos, as far as appearance goes. All styles of the Revo Speed face masks. Bring back vintage face masks for the "standard" (Riddell VSR-4) helmet like the OPO-SW that Aaron Rodgers wears or the other single wire (SW) face masks. The JOP face mask (Marino) is my all time favorite. Eye Black. The ability to chose the color of wristband or undershirt like MLB : The Show does. Also, the way the Revo Speed helmet sits on a player's head looks odd. You should refine the way the helmets sit on a players skull. With NCAA '15 coming out on the PS4, there should be no reason to not add these things. The RAM and system memory will be more than capable of handling it.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A COMPLETE OVERHAUL ON CUSTOMIZATION NEXT YEAR ��. I feel like this has been ignored every year do to the ram space. Ncaa Football 15 should have NO excuse at all for not adding a truck load of equipment do to the new consoles. 1. The standard sleeves on jersey shouldn't be so long (it looks like it came from the 1950s). 2. Mouth guards with lip protectors. 3. Different back plates. 4. Padded arm sleeves (very popular). 5. HELMETS (revo speed, revo speed 360, vintage) with ALL of there face mask and I MEAN ALL OF THEM TOO ! 6. More Adidas gloves and visors. 7. Eye paint. 8. Secondary colors 9. Pants shouldn't be so long. 10. OREGON HELMETS ARE ALL WRONG! There should be chrome on all of them INCLUDING the face mask which has a 2 tone colors. Thats if they don't a have a complete new set of uniforms by then �� lol.

NCAA Football 15 needs to have updated equipment. We NEED gear such as tights & leggings, Padded sleeves, and Nike, Under Armour, Adidas socks. Also more options on colors of gloves. For example Texas' away jerseys are all white from the helmet down. Some players will wear white long sleeves, white leggings and whit socks, as well as white gloves.

Georgia State

oh look, another black helmet

that is the wimpiest song they keep using

I would like to see the names on the back of the jerseys look more realistic like Madden did. Has nothing to do with naming real players, it needs to be done for created players and for future players and recruits in dynasty. I'd love to see bigger, more realistic names.

Also, please correct all SEC team's SEC logo patch on their jerseys and helmets. Some are correct this year. Hopefully, Florida's is correct if or when they release their new jerseys.

Alabama, Kentucky, Auburn, Florida are all incorrect, and Ole Miss and Miss State dont have an SEC patch at all.

Most teams wear a big patch on their shoulder, Florida and LSU wear a small one at the center of the collar.

Still hung up on Wazzu since they didn't change their unis. We'll see if it gets into the uniform store.

*Gray facemasks on the gray helmet, not crimson... speaking of which... the gray helmet color is off altogether. Bigger logo on helmet.
    *Darker crimson helmet.
    *Pac-12 logo's missing on the jerseys.
    *Stripes on jerseys need correcting.

Freshman
    I think they need to hire some of us to sit in there with them while they work and correct them when they jack something up. Heck, I'd do it for free if it meant a solid NCAA Football game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacAttack View Post
    I think they need to hire some of us to sit in there with them while they work and correct them when they jack something up. Heck, I'd do it for free if it meant a solid NCAA Football game.
    EXACTLY!