Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LG3 - Loaded Gun 3

• Facebook
  • Display

LG3 - Loaded Gun 3

With the addition of all the new Triples, I have decided to come back and do at least one more LG series. Everybody that used to be on Utopia has seen my stuff for years, and I just kind of wanted to really do one more in depth write up with these new additions since "Multiple Formation Triple Option Football" is what it was supposed to be all about. Once I get the game in my hands, take the Oregon stuff, mix with Clemson, Miss St, and Malzahn being back at Auburn, I (should) will be able to create the most complete system yet since it first started back with NCAA 10. I had contributed long before that but, the option game wasn't truly viable in those days. Now, I am actually excited to do a write up without having to manipulate or create my way through it. I can just use the stuff given to us finally and put something in the hands of those interested in using, that will be a full system that provides answers to any adjustments your opponents can make. That is my approach to creating these systems and has been since back in the day when I created the first play matrix you could find for this game on the internet.

SO, sometime around the end of July or so, I will begin to really lay out everything that I find to be applicable and self-sustaining. There are some perks to my system as well as I have ALWAYS focused on audibles being setup to work in and out of formations and personnel groupings, so with that new deal in place for offense, you won't have to worry about any of this stuff failing you or not being allowed in a dynasty that you are in. All of it is from a SIM point of view.

AND NOW... we wait for July 9th
    Last edited by xGRIDIRONxGURUx; 06-25-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Good Lord this should very interesting.

I'm in. Patiently waiting...

is this still going to happen? been a LG fan since it first came out.

yes sir... just waiting to finish up a solid defensive write up first since that is the most pressing issue... sorry

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Flexbone Pistol should be added to this it is so good! Wish they had more formations though.....

Can't wait for this! I got hooked on the shootbone over on utopia, and never really spent a lot of time with the loaded gun. (although i usually ended up incorporating a few things). I am back from an NCAA hiatus and it looks like now would be a good time to go with the opposite approach. (Will also take any help on defense I can get as I was already bad enough at that in years past, lol)

After looking at your playbook on ncaaplaybooks.net/com We think alike. I will be looking foward to our user game coming soon.

thats all old school... not my current edition... my current edition has me averaging 375 rushing vs heisman in OD's and averaging 250-300 vs users in OD play

Quote Originally Posted by xGRIDIRONxGURUx View Post
    thats all old school... not my current edition... my current edition has me averaging 375 rushing vs heisman in OD's and averaging 250-300 vs users in OD play

I am looking forward to playing against it.

So I have had several days off and really sat down to start building this thing out the way I want it. In OD's vs CPU (Heisman with/without sliders) I am averaging 350-400 yards rushing on about 45-55 attempts. Average is high because one of the OD's has I think 9 minute quarters. VS Sim OD users I am still pulling right around 300, and vs Random/East Lobby with tons of nanos and blitz setups, I am still getting a solid 250 on the ground.

I have it narrowed down to 17 Formations and I think a total of some 177 or so plays. All fat is trimmed, bare bones for easy switching in and out of stuff is starting to work really well and seamless.

There are a total of 5 interchangeable "series" which is typical of my stuff online, so that you can associate what you want to accomplish with each starting formation and it's counterpart to gain your advantage at the LOS.

Still looking like end of the month before I really have it all laid out in my typical over-the-top coach fashion, breaking down reads and learning to play the "inverts" which is REALLY huge this year especially if you spend any of your spare time in the Lobby or random Ranked games. (Which the majority of you don't)

If anyone here is from Utopia, the "Thunder" series and "Lightning" from the original Loaded Gun series is back combined with the "Box" and "Numbers" from the LG2, and adding a new one to make the 5th one.

So I have had several days off and really sat down to start building this thing out the way I want it. In OD's vs CPU (Heisman with/without sliders) I am averaging 350-400 yards rushing on about 45-55 attempts. Average is high because one of the OD's has I think 9 minute quarters. VS Sim OD users I am still pulling right around 300, and vs Random/East Lobby with tons of nanos and blitz setups, I am still getting a solid 250 on the ground.

I have it narrowed down to 17 Formations and I think a total of some 177 or so plays. All fat is trimmed, bare bones for easy switching in and out of stuff is starting to work really well and seamless.

There are a total of 5 interchangeable "series" which is typical of my stuff online, so that you can associate what you want to accomplish with each starting formation and it's counterpart to gain your advantage at the LOS.

Still looking like end of the month before I really have it all laid out in my typical over-the-top coach fashion, breaking down reads and learning to play the "inverts" which is REALLY huge this year especially if you spend any of your spare time in the Lobby or random Ranked games. (Which the majority of you don't)

If anyone here is from Utopia, the "Thunder" series and "Lightning" from the original Loaded Gun series is back combined with the "Box" and "Numbers" from the LG2, and adding a new one to make the 5th one.
    Been following your work since utopia and the original, and gotta say looking forward to 3.0

Absolutely love your stuff, love using some of the stuff you put together

Looks like the loaded gun talk is dead........hmmmmmm

hmmmm its only spanned 3 releases and hundreds of players across several websites... yeah it's pretty dead... SMH

hmmmm its only spanned 3 releases and hundreds of players across several websites... yeah it's pretty dead... SMH

I am talking about this thread my fine sir. Smh

not much to talk about if I dont have time to post anything... is there?

not much to talk about if I dont have time to post anything... is there?

Well that tells me that your out of ideas on your little pop gun offense.

you are one condescending prick... but a wrong one... my system is done I just haven't had time to type it out... I have a pretty busy life bro... go post some more stuff you read on a pdf or saw on a power point somewhere

you are one condescending prick... but a wrong one... my system is done I just haven't had time to type it out... I have a pretty busy life bro... go post some more stuff you read on a pdf or saw on a power point somewhere

Hmmm a prick....don't you think you have to meet one to be one? An we all do have busy lifes. As for pdf and powerpoint files, I work with them about daily. One word of advice....Chill out. You got way to much inner angry stored in.