Thread: Maroon and White game pictures

• Facebook
  • Display

Maroon and White game pictures

Howdy From Aggieland!

Yesterday was awesome! I took the family to our first Maroon and White game. My 4 year old was very excited as he watches football with me on tv and has been asking if we could go to see the Aggies for a while. Our 20 month old gets excited about football and liked the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band.

Here are some pictures from the 1st half, we headed home after the 1st half as the kids were getting worn out. The Offense looked great, they seemed to play VERY VERY fast, sometimes snapping the ball with 30 seconds or more left on the play clock.

I also made a short video showing the crowd, it was a big turnout for a spring game for us. The first deck was full all the way around and the 2nd deck on the alumni side was full.

I think the video is still uploading and it should be available to view in a few mins.

Gig 'EM Aggies!

Gus '99
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 04-14-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Awesome stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Awesome stuff!

Sunny day, got the family with you and watching some football.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I have never been to a Spring Game before but I sure would love to have the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I have never been to a Spring Game before but I sure would love to have the opportunity.
    First time for me too. It worked out great, kids 12 and under were free and adult tickets were $5 each.

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

Looks dope. Heard TAMU is going to expand their stadium to 100k+. That's the S-E-C right there.