Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Good Game Thread

  • Share
    • Facebook
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1
    All-American Kingpin32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,841
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheKingpin32

    Good Game Thread

    Post here about your games against other TGT members.

    Good game ID, my turnovers killed me in the second half.

  2. #2
    All-American Iron Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami Valley of Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: IronDragonU
    Yeah really fun game to play. Oregon State defeats Cal 21-7. Quizz Rodgers had 2 TDs against ya (screen pass, rush TD).

    Kevin Riley's 2 fumbles lost and 2 picks really hurt you. Good game.

  3. #3
    Had a good MAC game with CLW. I lost Kent State 24-14 Toledo, but it was fun! Hit me up anytime, man! Oh, and fatigue seems to be working finally! All my players were either Red or Yellow at the end of your 2 min offense

  4. #4
    Resident Lawyer of TGT CLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    12,490
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: clw22580
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Had a good MAC game with CLW. I lost Kent State 24-14 Toledo, but it was fun! Hit me up anytime, man! Oh, and fatigue seems to be working finally! All my players were either Red or Yellow at the end of your 2 min offense
    Great Game man! It was a real joy playing a sim baller and not having to worry about the East Room type stuff. We had some lagg issues but it wasn't awful. I uploaded a highlight to EASW of the play of the game but I can't seem to find it on my profile.

    EDIT: here is a link to the play of the game when Jarvis I mean HB #6 took a counter all the way to the house.

    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/22289905
    Last edited by CLW; 07-13-2010 at 03:25 PM.

  5. #5
    Resident Lawyer of TGT CLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    12,490
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: clw22580
    Wow Buckeye and I just had an ESPN instant classic. The game was tight throughout and with 0 timeouts I ran the no huddle down the field and litterally with 1 second left got the last snap off and had a guy wide open for a what should have sent the game into OT after the PAT and he dropped it!
    Last edited by CLW; 07-13-2010 at 05:29 PM.

  6. #6
    Heisman skipwondah33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,577
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: skipwondah33 PSN ID: skipwondah33 skipwondah33's OriginID: skipwondah33
    Just played a great game with G. Went down to the wire in our game. He was Oregon State (10) vs WVa (14). After my defense dropped 2 picks near his redzone, on 4th down he has a chance to win it with under 20 seconds left but his guy drops the sure TD pass.

    It was a great game, didn't play too bad for it being my first game

  7. #7
    All-American Iron Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami Valley of Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: IronDragonU
    Houston 28 (Iron Dragon), Purdue 24 (Kingpin)

    Another crazy game. On fourth and ten with 3:06 left down 24-21, Keenum connects with Patrick Edwards for a 38 yard gain to keep the game alive, and then Sims scores a go-ahead TD. Purdue drives back down the field and I strip Purdue's QB at the one-yard line (well, inside it) and we got the ball back, fumbled it, picked it up again and held off a final hail mary with no time left.

    Keenum threw for 327 yards and 2 TDs. Ralph Bolden (?) for Purdue had 167 yards rushing and 3 TDs

    Great game
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 07-13-2010 at 08:24 PM.

  8. #8
    Administrator gschwendt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    11,221
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: gschwendt
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Just played a great game with G. Went down to the wire in our game. He was Oregon State (10) vs WVa (14). After my defense dropped 2 picks near his redzone, on 4th down he has a chance to win it with under 20 seconds left but his guy drops the sure TD pass.

    It was a great game, didn't play too bad for it being my first game
    Great game indeed. I missed the coverage on that TE that went the distance and after that everything seemed to turn.

  9. #9
    All-American Kingpin32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,841
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheKingpin32
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    Houston 28 (Iron Dragon), Purdue 24 (Kingpin)

    Another crazy game. On fourth and ten with 3:06 left down 24-21, Keenum connects with Patrick Edwards for a 38 yard gain to keep the game alive, and then Sims scores a go-ahead TD. Purdue drives back down the field and I strip Purdue's QB at the one-yard line (well, inside it) and we got the ball back, fumbled it, picked it up again and held off a final hail mary with no time left.

    Keenum threw for 327 yards and 2 TDs. Ralph Bolden (?) for Purdue had 167 yards rushing and 3 TDs

    Great game
    Yeah that was a crazy one. My heart dropped when my QB fumbled. I was dead set on having the game end on that end of the endzone. Either I was gonna win, or you was gonna stop me at the one, but I wasn't expecting a fumble.

  10. #10
    Resident Lawyer of TGT CLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    12,490
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: clw22580
    LOL its not my night tonight. Back-to-Back games go down to the wire and both games end in me dropping a pass in the endzone to force overtime.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LOL its not my night tonight. Back-to-Back games go down to the wire and both games end in me dropping a pass in the endzone to force overtime.
    Haha we all have those days. It could be worse - I just played a game with an old friend, and only managed 150 yards of offense as Northwestern vs ND :|

  12. #12
    Heisman I OU a Beatn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    5,548
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I OU a Beatn PSN ID: IOUaBeatn Steam ID: iouabeatn I OU a Beatn's OriginID: iouabeatn
    Good game, JB. Very enjoyable game. We need to use low rated teams next time. Texas Tech is the lowest rated team I've used so far, and I really had fun using them. Not quite as much fun as Oregon, but it's close.

    I lost my first Game Changer Series game in just about the worst way possible. Completely dominated the game and my opponent caught 2 or 3 breaks throughout the game and eventually scored the go ahead touchdown with like 44 seconds left. I drive down the field, get in field goal range to go for the tie. He freezes me and naturally they have the stupid ice the kicker crap online, and the rest is history. It was long enough, but was way wide right as I couldn't tell how to aim it.

  13. #13
    Administrator JBHuskers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    35,251
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JBHuskers PSN ID: JBHuskers Steam ID: 76561198035858888 JBHuskers's Nintendo Network ID: JBHuskers JBHuskers's OriginID: JBHuskers
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Good game, JB. Very enjoyable game. We need to use low rated teams next time. Texas Tech is the lowest rated team I've used so far, and I really had fun using them. Not quite as much fun as Oregon, but it's close.

    I lost my first Game Changer Series game in just about the worst way possible. Completely dominated the game and my opponent caught 2 or 3 breaks throughout the game and eventually scored the go ahead touchdown with like 44 seconds left. I drive down the field, get in field goal range to go for the tie. He freezes me and naturally they have the stupid ice the kicker crap online, and the rest is history. It was long enough, but was way wide right as I couldn't tell how to aim it.
    Yeah dude you got way too many user picks LOL but it was a good game!

  14. #14
    All-American Iron Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami Valley of Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: IronDragonU
    GG Oneback

    Oregon State (ID) 14, Stanford 7 (Oneback) OT

    Quizz's 25 yard TD run opened up OT and then we had a goal line stand on Stanford ending with a swat on fourth down.

  15. #15
    Heisman Oneback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Keller, TX
    Posts
    3,041
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Oneback
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    GG Oneback

    Oregon State (ID) 14, Stanford 7 (Oneback) OT

    Quizz's 25 yard TD run opened up OT and then we had a goal line stand on Stanford ending with a swat on fourth down.
    Great game, what hurt even more was the fumble in the 4th where I was just killing time to kick a FG.

  16. #16
    Heisman I OU a Beatn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    5,548
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I OU a Beatn PSN ID: IOUaBeatn Steam ID: iouabeatn I OU a Beatn's OriginID: iouabeatn
    Good game, Escobar. The fumble on the opening drive seemed to have been the difference. My run game was almost completely non existent.

  17. #17
    All-American Iron Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Miami Valley of Ohio
    Posts
    1,073
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: IronDragonU
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    Great game, what hurt even more was the fumble in the 4th where I was just killing time to kick a FG.
    I have no idea how I'm winning all of these fourth quarter and close games on stripping the ball or getting lucky on fumbles.

  18. #18
    All-American Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,389
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Escobar
    Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Good game, Escobar. The fumble on the opening drive seemed to have been the difference. My run game was almost completely non existent.
    Yea, most of the games I lose start off with an early fumble like that. That's the first time I've played against an Air Raid offense. You always seemed to find the opening in my D.

  19. #19
    Heisman skipwondah33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,577
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: skipwondah33 PSN ID: skipwondah33 skipwondah33's OriginID: skipwondah33
    Hell of a game with Oneback earlier.

    I had the lead with a little over 3 minutes left 16-10. After I punt to him, he's looking to drive and throws a ball right to the LB's hands with no one in front of him but he drops it. Next play BOOM, nice pass to his TE who scampers 66-yds into the redzone. He eventually punches it into the endzone to take the lead 17-16. His defense steps up and forces a turnover on downs at midfield.

    Great game man

  20. #20
    Resident Lawyer of TGT CLW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    12,490
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: clw22580
    GG last night Skip. You had that Sundevils defense all over my QB.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •