Thread: Heisman Challenge & Road to Glory - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Heisman Challenge & Road to Glory - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

Heisman Challenge & Road to Glory

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 14.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

I wish Heisman challenge was not an option.
    IMO

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

Can we suggest that they get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    Can we suggest that they get rid of it?
    What he said.

I will say this...the post play camera angles above the player are interesting

Not surprisingly, Heisman Challenge on Varsity is a complete joke (at least with an HB). 799 yards on 41 carries. With the Extra Plays feature, you can basically call for the ball the entire game.

Also, the CPU not removing players in blowouts (at least on Heisman Challenge) is laughable. One reason that some of these guys have impressive records is because they weren't playing deep into the 4th quarter. Andre Ware's infobox even mentions that he only played in so many 4th quarters, yet in-game you play every snap!

Herschel Walker is somehow on the FG Block team if you put him on Georgia. Not sure how that happened, but it shouldn't be possible.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Not sure if this is just Heisman Challenge, or includes RTG, but the CPU seems to be incapable of calling for an onside kick. I've been in several situations where, in a Dynasty game, I would expect a CPU onside kick. Instead they kick off to me and let me run out the clock.

I haven't gotten to the end of my RTG career yet....but they need to bring back the ability to transfer RTG to a coaching career/dynasty.

has anyone ever noticed that when you're still in high school, every team you face always runs a base 34 defense?

For RTG/HC, when using "Watch Play" on a FG or XP, it would probably be helpful to use a behind-the-kicker view, rather than the sideline view. It's utterly impossible to tell which direction the ball goes from the sideline view. I've thought my kicker missed the kick at least three times in my current game alone, let alone in all my RTG games combined.

I have completed a couple of careers in NCAA Football 13 playing as a corner back and wide receiver. Here are a couple of ideas that I think would make the experience better:

Custom camera angles. I think this is something that everyone wants. The camera on defense is much better than the Madden NFL 13 option. However, I would still like to adjust the camera to my liking.

Rewards for running the correct route as a wide receiver. It is too easy to take advantage of the AI and run custom routes to get open. It would be nice to receive a ratings boost if you are running the correct route.

Being able to upload your game face into NCAA Football 14. A great feature in Madden that I hope transfers over to this years NCAA game.

The addition of the Senior Bowl. It could raise/lower your draft status in Madden NFL 14 depending on your statistics for that game.

I think we should at least have the option to add injuries. I might be alone here, but I think it would be cool to have a serious injury and try to bounce back. Obviously, the commentators could play it up and discuss how you have been playing since the injury and what it did to your draft stock.

RTG needs to have the option to play tight end and fullback. The secondary position should also be able to be on the same side of the ball as the primary position. For example, lb/de or rb/wr.