Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 14.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

I hear Vandy has new white helmets

Texas A&M

Arkansas State going with a matte finish for their helmets this year...
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7226932&type=1

Descriptions for the final product I've heard are the same logo.

how do u get the grey Oklahoma State jerseys, if you didn't pre-order with amazon? will ea just udate that game with em attach or what????

Washington State still doesn't have an in-game Pac-12 patch on any of their jerseys. Same spot, every jersey - upper right chest.

EDIT: Also the shoulder stripes need to be fixed. In game they are too low and thin. A thicker stripe higher on the shoulder and straight down should fix it.

Also there needs to be a "Revo Speed" "Speed Robot QB" which is the same as "Speed Robot 2" but without the 2 front, top bars gone for more open sight by qb. (shown below)

Also, need to add a "QB" playchart to the "handwarmer" option. (also shown below)
    Last edited by Jayrah; 07-15-2012 at 02:57 PM.

I know this sounds stupid, but I would like to see mouthguards in the game. It's one of those "safety" things that I'm surprised the game doesn't show. I want to see a qb fidgeting with his mouth guard as he gets ready to call the signals, or sticking it in his facemask before going back to the huddle. Just an example of something to show off that safety aspect of the game.

And as much as it doesn't bother me while I'm playing, I'm disappointed that long hair didn't make the cut this year. It would add a sense of immersion to certain players.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I hear Vandy has new white helmets
    Vanderbilt has new uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    I know this sounds stupid, but I would like to see mouthguards in the game. It's one of those "safety" things that I'm surprised the game doesn't show. I want to see a qb fidgeting with his mouth guard as he gets ready to call the signals, or sticking it in his facemask before going back to the huddle. Just an example of something to show off that safety aspect of the game.
    I actually hate that players in real life ever take them out, from a safety standpoint, so I don't want to see them ever taken out in-game.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I actually hate that players in real life ever take them out, from a safety standpoint, so I don't want to see them ever taken out in-game.
    The qb takes them out in between plays so he can talk... That's not a safety issue at all. If they don't ever take them out you'll never know they are there. Like I said though, it's not necessarily even a great thing to have in the game, but it would be something if they were struggling to find equipment to work on.

Also, we still need multi-colored sleeves (assuming they are legal) and sleeves/half sleeves with team logos on them (logos should probably be team accurate, so not every team sleeve would have a logo). Need to add secondary color sleeves/equipment. This gives every team white/black/team color/secondary color to choose from. Many more options open up.

Sleeves with team logos:

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Simple, but kinda cool though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    The qb takes them out in between plays so he can talk... That's not a safety issue at all.
    It's a safety issue if they forget to put them back in, which I've seen before But only at the HS level. Obviously college QBs should be accustomed to it by then.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Can we PLEASE get the Nike Elite Socks in the game. Many teams that are sponsored by Nike have been wearing these socks for years.

More Football Socks that should be in the game.

Nike Elite:

Adidas Elite Socks:

THIS

not this
    Last edited by OSUCowboyofMD; 07-21-2012 at 12:19 PM.

The Michigan Football Twitter account (https://twitter.com/umichfootball) shared a few tidbits on a new uniform the Wolverines will debut at the 2012 Cowboys Classic against Alabama, along with notes on the uniforms for the rest of the season:

http://www.whosay.com/umichfootball/photos/206333

http://www.whosay.com/umichfootball/photos/206356

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-foot...072312aab.html

• Traditional home and road uniforms will be worn for the remainder of the regular season.
    • The Big Ten Conference logo will appear on the jerseys for the first time, as it will for all other member schools.
    • Player numbers on the sides of the helmets will be suspended after the Cowboys Classic game.
    • Michigan "will be utilizing a new paint technology on the maize wings on the helmet in order to better highlight the most recognizable helmet in college football and create a more durable surface.
    • An American flag will be added to the back of the helmet starting this season.

Team color ankle tape

Toledo to wear this helmet at least one game this season:

UTSA 'Patriotic' helmet, rumored to be worn on November 10 on Military & UTSA Family Appreciation Day.

All-white alternate (unsure if/when it will be worn):
    Last edited by cdj; 07-25-2012 at 07:28 AM.