Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Uniforms, Player Gear, & Equipment - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    Sounds like will be the latest team going uniform-crazy, according to this article: http://qctimes.com/sports/football/c...K9vGjE.twitter

When Purdue visits Kinnick Stadium on Nov. 10, the scoreboard won’t be the only place the Iowa football team will be looking to make a statement.

The Hawkeyes will be making a fashion statement as well, joining a growing number of college football teams adding to their wardrobe collection this fall by wearing alternate uniforms.

In addition to wearing throwback uniforms for the Sept. 8 game against Iowa State to honor championship teams from the early 1920s, Iowa will wear combat-style uniforms for its home game against the Boilermakers.

The Hawkeyes’ look will include silver pants, silver helmets and black-and-gold jerseys that are designed as a tribute to Iowa’s military personnel, containing a logo of branch of the armed forces on the back.
    Players had a chance to select logos for the branch of the military of their choice.

“I have a friend who has done a couple of tours in Afghanistan and the logo on my uniform honors him and that branch of the armed forces,” quarterback James Vandenberg said.

Arkansas State's new jerseys

Last edited by gschwendt; 07-30-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Nice uniforms, definitely like them, but damn I hate that body tight fit shit.

- New Oklahoma State gray uniform. (Difference from in-game gray's are numbers and trim are reversed)

- New black jersey for San Diego State (unsure if this means changes to away white jersey or helmet & pants)

- Listing of all known changes to Big Ten uniforms this season. New changes:
    * Illinois: No changes in 2012, but will get new helmet & uniforms in 2013.
    * Purdue: New 'train logo' to be added to bottom of jersey collar

Freshman
    Ok this is where I get nitpicky because I love the small intricate details in a game. All in all, EA really needs to take some cues from 2K sports as far as full player customization.
    1. Loose (quarterback-style) sleeves. I have been posting this to EA for 4 years now. If they can make an animated hand towel they can make loose sleeves.
    2. Eye Black. A no-brainer.
    3. Hand Towel Location. Center or side. Players wear them in different locations on the belt.
    4. Different team colors on uniform options (i.e...Auburn has orange wristbands as well)
    5. All styles of helmets with ALL styles of facemasks. They took away the single bar options on the facemasks. We want to see ALL options.
    6. Full player customization. As I stated earlier, face sliders, hair/eye color, hair style, facial hair style, tattoos, etc...
    7. Various QB throwing styles. I credit myself for posting for years on EA's forums for Madden's QB's and they finally listened a couple years ago, now if only NCAA would give us, say 5 various throwing styles.
    8. Bring back Draft Class Transfer.
    9. Senior Bowl, East-West Shrine Game. Make the results reflect when we transfer the player(s) over to Madden.
    10.Army and Under Armour All-American game for high school recruits.
    11. The ability to transfer schools in Road to Glory.
    12. Bring back the discipline system and medical redshirt from NCAA 03'. It was a great thing. Bring it back.

for everybody here i just heard theyre making updates so u get the new uniforms when they come out for ncaa13

New Camo Uni

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post

New Camo Uni
    That is CRAZY! LOL!

I like the white helmet look, however after reading in the article, I hope they keep the white facemasks and not change it to navy blue..

Arkansas State's new helmets

Cool...I'm not a uniform guy but I might buy those if they're available once the store drops. It'd be nice to have those since that's what my Falcons will be wearing this season.

Just found this on the Riddell website for ; wow...

http://www.riddell.com/fanshop/speed...ni-helmet.html

Angry Birds gone bad? Wow.

- New uniforms for Marshall

At first glance, it looks as if they just updated their white/away jersey to match the changes made to last year's home jersey. Another pic

Wisconsin uniforms for 9/29 at Nebraska

That Wisconsin W is so weird looking. Like its too small or something.

Looks alot like Michigan's last year with the M...